+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Naruto the next DBZ?

Newbie Enigmas may be famous one day Enigmas may be famous one day Enigmas's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Naruto the next DBZ?

It's defiantly looking that way in therms of licensing toys and cloths and stuff like that,and Naruto will probably be the entry point into anime for the new generation like DB was for some of the last generation like myself.

My Entity Is Unknown anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god's Avatar
    Thanks

Well if naruto is going to replace the lengedary anime dbz, then the naruto francise will indeed continue to grow and may become even bigger than dbz itself.

1st Sig finished 12-20-09

Otaku Sasuke Is Emo may be famous one day Sasuke Is Emo's Avatar
    Thanks

definantly already happend1!!! i remeber awtching DBZ and being hooked... now i do the same thing with naruto...

Newbie Dekar may be famous one day Dekar may be famous one day Dekar's Avatar
    Thanks

More like the next popular Shounen series. Before Dragonball there was Hokuto no Ken (Fist of the North Star), which was it's time "big Shounen series".

But HnK was enjoyable and good, DB and DBZ were okay too. But Naruto is just a huge waste.
    It showed some promise until the preliminaries, that's when the series turned into shit.
    Kishimoto stole so much stuff from others that I could actually predict what was going to happen in the manga several volumes ahead, it's like he doesn't even try anymore...
    Ah, distinctly I remember, it was in the bleak December,
    And each separate dying ember wrought its ghost upon the floor.
    Eagerly I wished the morrow; vainly I had sought to borrow
    From my books surcease of surrow, sorrow for the lost Lenore,
    For the rare and radiant maiden whom the angels name Lenore,
    Nameless here forevermore.

x._Loveless.Murder_.x Aiora may be famous one day Aiora may be famous one day Aiora's Avatar
    Thanks

its hard to see naruto becoming bigger then DBZ, perhaps close enough, but i doubt it'll be bigger, DBZ is legend, and naruto..well it is very popular, but i dunno i could very well be wrong...
    Last edited by Aiora; Jan 25, 2007 at 12:08 PM.

-".. Chase the morning, yield for nothing."

Banned Monkey Jump Champion, Karts Champion, Stagedive Dewy Champion, Harry Potter: The Marauder`s Map Champion, Weasley Breakfast Champion, Grand Slam Shredder Champion, Moon Skate Champion, Field Goal FootBall Champion, DodgeBall Champion, Gasbag Smackdown Champion, Makai Hockey Champion, Monkey Nut Champion, The Ordinary Boys Champion, Traffic Control Champion, Roving Reporter Champion, Prawn Of The Dead Champion, Sky Fire Champion, Musical Lantern Champion, Master Qwan,s Mahjongg Champion, Master Mahjongg Champion, Mahjongg: Alchemy Champion, Flash Tiles Champion, Mahjongg 3D Champion, Mahjongg 2 Champion, Mahjongg Fast Champion, Stupid Space Shooting Race Game Champion The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day
    Thanks

No Way Dragon Ball was the most money making show. It's still going. It will go down in Anime classics with NGE.

No way will there be a show that did that great.
    Last edited by Dragon Ball; Jan 29, 2007 at 08:14 PM. Reason: Please don't type all in capitals.

Shake the Core. Xelhes may be famous one day Xelhes may be famous one day Xelhes's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Aiora View Post
    its hard to see naruto becoming bigger then DBZ, perhaps close enough, but i doubt it'll be bigger, DBZ is legend, and naruto..well it is very popular, but i dunno i could very well be wrong...
    I am sorry but i must correct you here. The Naruto Series is in fact one of the most popular animes in japan if not currently the most popular. i can see Naruto becomeing the Next dragon ball z however i hope it is not pulled along like dbz was and made longer then it really needs to be. In terms of popularity naruto could become on the same legendary shelf as Dragon Ball Z is.
    ..:Open Your Wings Evil Angel:..

Abomination Smacky Champion, Celebrity Power Lifte Champion, Crash Test Dummy High Jump Champion, Super Track 2001 Champion, Endless Flight Champion, Drop Kick Champion, Bloody Rage Champion, Dropkick The Faint Champion, Splash Back Champion Spin Da Ish is off to a good start Spin Da Ish's Avatar
    Thanks

DBZ has always been the best and also I don’t think that Naruto will ever get near it. DBZ had over 300 episodes and Naruto is quickly catching up. DBZ never really had a straight story line, just a bunch of fillers put together. He just fights new people and beat them. Naruto follows a story line and that’s about Orochimaru. Fillers do take place but thy aren’t that interesting

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast