+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast

Thread: Naruto the next DBZ?

Otaku Noodles is off to a good start Noodles's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Naruto the next DBZ?

Quote Originally Posted by mr. boondocks View Post
    DBZ can never compare itself to Naruto. First of all, its was so short. Second, its plots were not as sophisticated as today's modern anime.
    For one thing DBZ is consedered one of the pioneer animes. So if there was no DBZ then Naruto may never have existed. And DBZ was not that short. The story started off with Dragon Ball and continued untill all the charachters kids kids were old. SO HOW ABOUT DEM APPLES!!!?.... sorry about the yelling but I got exited
    Mr. Fangs

The Joker Reincarnate Curveball Champion Jokerman may be famous one day Jokerman's Avatar
    Thanks

i can see how a person could think that. and in a way it does seem like that is about to happen. but it won't be the next DBZ, nothing will ever be the next DBZ. the only thing any anime can even get to is being dragonball's shadow. and if you get that then you've reached a level of succsess that you should be extreamly proud of.

I believe…whatever doesn't kill you simply makes you…stranger.
    Jokerman's Twitter Page: www.twitter.com/JokermanUno
    Thanx Shin Ryuga!!!!

Devoted Otaku Tbaism may be famous one day Tbaism may be famous one day
    Thanks

I agree with the gallery moderator on this one. Naruto is already the new DBZ.

As a kid I was introduced to anime through DBZ. Naruto is doing the same exact thing. DBZ hasn't been showing as much as Naruto, and the kids are growing up with it. It is exactly the same situation. DBZ had their Ball,z, and GT, but Naruto is catching up. Their last 110 episodes of the first installment were just fillers and people coulnd't get enough of it.

Shippuden is out and they will go farther than DBZ did I am sure. When one titan falls a god is born. It has been that way for some time now.

My Entity Is Unknown anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Tbaism View Post
    I agree with the gallery moderator on this one. Naruto is already the new DBZ.

As a kid I was introduced to anime through DBZ. Naruto is doing the same exact thing. DBZ hasn't been showing as much as Naruto, and the kids are growing up with it. It is exactly the same situation. DBZ had their Ball,z, and GT, but Naruto is catching up. Their last 110 episodes of the first installment were just fillers and people coulnd't get enough of it.

Shippuden is out and they will go farther than DBZ did I am sure. When one titan falls a god is born. It has been that way for some time now.
    agreed. naruto is having a lot of impact on the kids, and the kids is whats going to make the next generation. So that means naruto will be the hold the same kind of legacy as dbz in a way

1st Sig finished 12-20-09

One Man Army Ochi Gate is off to a good start Ochi Gate's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Kasai View Post
    It's already so. DBZ helped to bring anime to my generation and the one before mine. But now? The current generation is smitten with those little ninjas.
    yeah, i agree. it kinda makes you wonder, what will be the next naruto?

"You will only have eyes for Me!"

My Entity Is Unknown anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ochi Gate View Post
    yeah, i agree. it kinda makes you wonder, what will be the next naruto?
    hmm..i wish i could predict the future.lol no but that does make you think about it

1st Sig finished 12-20-09

Newbie skatingpyro is off to a good start skatingpyro's Avatar
    Thanks

With DBZ still going naruto cant be the new gen. Plus DBZ was one of my first anime and will always be my favorite no matter what. I dont know what you all think but DBZ was what first to show me how awsome anime is. Dont get me rong naruto is kool but nothin will replase the first anime that any on has watched. Well thats what I think at least.

Newbie sisqo is off to a good start sisqo's Avatar
    Thanks

DBZ was great...it was great indeed, from Dragon Ball, to GT, it was good all the way through, i honestly dont know a person who dspises it. But naruto on the other hand still has a way to go to prove itself.

Thanx Ky-lyrra

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast