+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast

Thread: Naruto the next DBZ?

One Man Army Ochi Gate is off to a good start Ochi Gate's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Naruto the next DBZ?

Quote Originally Posted by anime_being_god View Post
    Yes i know dbz is still up there, but like the thread says "the next dbz" im not implying that naruto has already reached that level, im saying it has a potential to get there
    hmm.. as far as that goes, i dont think it will reach the level DBZ did. DBZ was on a much better toonami, back before the gay hillbilly robot. anyway, DBZ used to be on a 1 hr. block on midnites called the "midnight run" along with i belive gundam Wing (XD) these where shown uncut. so older ppl (ie adults) would tune in at midnight and watch more adult- oreinted programming. as naruto is now, it will never reach that kind or viewing, toonami has become much too childish. i dont see much ppl likeing naruto and being older than 20. where DBZ had and still has a large adult fanbase. for instance, my english teacher Matt Heartmeyer LOVES DBZ and in the boring down time we would talk about it.

"You will only have eyes for Me!"

Otaku AuraTwilight is off to a good start
    Thanks

Not to mention that...DBZ has been around longer and was the most high ranking anime there was.....But Naruto is well on its way...
    ~This felling, what is it..is this love?~

Otaku Pogo Panic Champion North Dakota may be famous one day North Dakota may be famous one day North Dakota's Avatar
    Thanks

I think It needs to go a little longer but I'm sure it will become similer to dbz

byakugan Barn Break Champion, Dino Rennen Champion, Block Buster Champion, Portal Champion, Quick Brick Champion cantsenditback is off to a good start cantsenditback's Avatar
    Thanks

no i do not think naruto is the next generation. what are we going to do. turn naruto into goku as they both are idiots and susake into vegeta or somthing

Newbie gts16774 may be famous one day gts16774 may be famous one day gts16774's Avatar
    Thanks

I can see Naruto being as big if not bigger than DBZ. I grew up watching DBZ in my late teens. Yeah I am old. My sons watch Naruto with me and love it. Naruto is the first non 100% cartoonish anime they love. Naruto got them in Bleach, and Trinity Blood. Yes they watch with parental supervision, and we have talked about the difference between anime and real life.

Otaku Celebrity Fight Club Champion itachigirl is off to a good start
    i could tell you, but id have to kill you
    Thanks

i think that because masashi kishimoto was so inspired by DBZ that he tried doing similar things. i acually think naruto's orochimaru is quite similar to harry potter's voldemort. go ahead, call me crazy. but the orochimaru / sasuke thing is a little bit like the majinn vegeta. i think he tried making sasuke like vegeta and totally failed. but naruto is a bit like goku..

Otaku Maskot Kombat Champion Titanofdeath is off to a good start Titanofdeath's Avatar
    Thanks

naruto is going fast in peoples eye so yea it probaly will become a legendary anime.

"Be the change that you want to see in the world." "A nation's culture resides in the hearts and in the soul of its people. " "Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever." Quote Mohandas Gandhi

Otaku anonymous is off to a good start anonymous's Avatar
    Lodi,CA Mood:Jazzed FavoriteAnime:Soul Eater
    Thanks

dragon ball z seems a bit less popular than naruto but they both have there qualities.
    in a way naruto is like next the dragon ball z because they seem like they have awesome
    power that they use for good,big explosions and crud like that,and the main characters both where orange and blue with blonde hair(well sumtimes )

..."dont pretend to know me ... when i dont even know myself..."

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast