+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Naruto Pairings

~ beri-chan ~ hamu-hamu may be famous one day hamu-hamu may be famous one day hamu-hamu's Avatar
    Thanks

Naruto Pairings

Although Naruto is mainly action/adventure, there is slightly a bit of romance to it. I don't know if Masashi Kishimoto intended to do so, but still from all the hints in the anime or manga. A lot of different pairings have come up.

Mainly what i want to ask is, what do you think of it?
    It may not appeal to some as much as others, though opinions are fine.

my opinion; one of the most obvious is Sasuke and Sakura. It is a bit annoying at first with sakura being a fan girl yet later it does help with the characterisation. Even so we see sakura change from a fan girl to someone more determined. About sasuke? probably to show how he doesn't care about anything, he kinda changes to be a bit more caring later on.

Other pairings may help in some other ways, though i shouldn't blab on for too long. ^ ^

♥ (¯'·._.·[GEISHA ゲイシャ]·. HieisLove may be famous one day HieisLove may be famous one day HieisLove's Avatar
    Thanks
    Ewwwwwwwwwwwww!! If you really pay attention is more of a Naruto and Sasuke!!! Proof:
    1. Have things in common (ex: loneiness)
    2. When Sasuke was dying, he had memories and that kiss with Naruto was one
    3. they know each other since they were little
    4. they go psycho mood if someone tries to kill one of them (ex: When Naruto thought Haku killed Sasuke)
    5. They care about each other
    6. Sakura and Hinata has no chance
    7. plus I was on a site where they tell what has yaoi (boy x boy) and what does. Naruto was listed for yaoi and Naruto+Sasuke were placed check it yourself in paragraph 3:
    Naruto :: Anime :: Boys on Boys on Film

Well ya'll opinion. My was an opinion until it was proved to be a fact.
    ♥ (¯'·._.·[GEISHA ゲイシャ]·._.·'¯) ♥

~ beri-chan ~ hamu-hamu may be famous one day hamu-hamu may be famous one day hamu-hamu's Avatar
    Thanks
    For me personally the idea of Naruto being a yoai anime doesn't really seem right. Though some say it is.
    I checked out that website, true enough their are some facts that support naruto and sasuke, maybe lots more than mentioned.
    There is also Neji and Naruto; Neji and Gaara, naruto and Gaara as well, quite a lot.
    I would be more happy to see it as a boy and girl love instead, like Neji and tenten, naruto and hinata, plenty more.

♥ (¯'·._.·[GEISHA ゲイシャ]·. HieisLove may be famous one day HieisLove may be famous one day HieisLove's Avatar
    Thanks

Naruto and Sasuke

I wasn't say that it was a yaoi just that the real pairing would have been Naruto and Sasuke. If that's your opinion then its yours. I'm not voting against although I'll erase Ten Ten if she ever hook up with Neji which wont happen and that goes for the Sakura going with Sasuke too
    ♥ (¯'·._.·[GEISHA ゲイシャ]·._.·'¯) ♥

Shichibukai JefferyXie may be famous one day JefferyXie may be famous one day JefferyXie's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Naruto Pairings

I think the minor characters dat r quite important at the moment such as Asuma n Kurenai coz they seem 2 share feelings for each other.N in chapter 327,page 2 or 3 or something lyk dat,u can c kurenai sensing Asuma in danger which implies dat the relationship between them is blooming.

Cherubic Flash Pegs Champion, Chaos Theory Champion, Booya Champion, Word Up Champion, Angel Differences Champion mystical shadow angel may be famous one day mystical shadow angel may be famous one day mystical shadow angel's Avatar
    Thanks

Logically speaking...

Quote Originally Posted by HieisLove View Post
    [*] they go psycho mood if someone tries to kill one of them (ex: When Naruto thought Haku killed Sasuke)
    Lol Naruto would go psycho mood if someone tried to kill any one of his friends, wouldn't he? Considering his personality, it's almost like a natural instinct for him.

Quote Originally Posted by JefferyXie View Post
    I think the minor characters dat r quite important at the moment such as Asuma n Kurenai coz they seem 2 share feelings for each other.N in chapter 327,page 2 or 3 or something lyk dat,u can c kurenai sensing Asuma in danger which implies dat the relationship between them is blooming.
    Yep, the only pairing I see possible at the moment, logically speaking, would be Asuma and Kurenai. If anyone's keeping up with the manga, there are quite a lot of scenes showing a special connection between Asuma and Kurenai.

Other than that, the only other pairing we've seen is Hayate and the female ANBU member, who's name, as far as I'm concerned, has not yet been mentioned. It's a shame Hayate died though. She was utterly heartbroken!

Newbie Kira_Lee may be famous one day Kira_Lee may be famous one day Kira_Lee's Avatar
    Thanks

well i dont really read the manga of naruto...so yea whateva but i think that
    shikamaru and temari are a pretty good paring

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Kira_Lee For This Useful Post:

anonymous (Feb 18, 2009)

I Hate Junk Posting AiB Champion, Typo Champion Dragon Ball is making a name for themselves Dragon Ball is making a name for themselves Dragon Ball is making a name for themselves Dragon Ball's Avatar
    Thanks

Kira_Lee, Please be more specific in your posts. The Anime Series forum is for specific details rather than generalisations. Why do you think shikamaru and temari are a pretty good paring?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast