+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Naruto Pairings

Newbie Tsuki Shinigami may be famous one day Tsuki Shinigami may be famous one day Tsuki Shinigami's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Naruto Pairings

Hello this is my first post but I couldn't help but answer this question. It has to be Sasuke and Naruto... Yeah Naruto goes crazy if any of his friends are in danger but I doubt he would put that much energy into getting Choji back from the Snake Sannin. As for Sasuke he himself admits that he dosen't want any one "slowing him down" since his one goal in life is to kill his brother yet he saves Naruto from Haku at the possible cost of his own life. Those two are diffinatly rivals but as Kakashi says look underneath the underneath^^
    "I was bringing the Master as backup. It was like carrying a thermonuclear device to kill ants. Overkill has always been a speciality of mine." Anita Blake

Otaku Toecutter may be famous one day Toecutter may be famous one day
    Thanks

Shikamaru and Temari work quite well, but at the same time, I thought it would be amusing to see a Shikamaru and Sakura pairing. The latter could be feasible if you consider their personalities. Sakura always works hard to be the top student, trying to impress the others, defining herself based on individual achievement rather than Ino.

Meanwhile, Shikamaru is a lazy, grumpy, stubborn guy, but has raw talent when it comes to strategy. As such, he does begin to work hard (in the manga, you'll see this starting in Chapter 289 and on), and while he is mostly a brain, he ensures his training is adequate to let him do what is necessary for his strategy to work.

Both of these Chuunin (I'm going off the manga now) have proven themselves, and think independently of the simple "follow orders" or "kick butt" strategies of the other primary characters. It is the fact they are both unique creatures that would give them a common element.

Newbie etna may be famous one day etna may be famous one day
    Thanks

hinata and naruto definitly they look great together in japan series he went nine tales just for her and riked his life then rock lee and sakura caue in japan and america she slowly is growing fond of him and we all know his feelings for her

Newbie Beowulf Belmont may be famous one day Beowulf Belmont may be famous one day
    Thanks

You may not agree with me at all with my prediction, but I believe that Hinata will confess her feelings to Naruto, but will get killed off shortly afterwards. Naruto would then become very depressed and begin to question his morals, but would end up being saved from himself by Sakura, who finally admits to his face that she truly loves him.
    The trick is to know when to walk away and know when to run!!!

Otaku Noxious_Craft may be famous one day Noxious_Craft may be famous one day Noxious_Craft's Avatar
    Thanks

I like hinata and kiba pairing, and well...... YAOI! why? cause fangirls love yaoi. i support naruXsasu and kakaXiruka

Otaku Sasuke Is Emo may be famous one day Sasuke Is Emo's Avatar
    Thanks

NaruHina... i hope... it wud be soo cool cause it wud be demon possed loudmouth with A.D.D goin out with the shyest girl in teh seris... an i no this is wrd but for sum reason i can see kiba and ino... and shika and temari are gonna too
    Love only if you are willing to hate.

Otaku Celebrity Fight Club Champion itachigirl is off to a good start
    i could tell you, but id have to kill you
    Thanks

i got a list of people. i acually wanted shikamaru and ino to get get together. but i like shikatemari better. hinata and naruto for not too long and then they split up and she goes with kiba abd he goes with sakura. and finally, neji and tenten. i think sasuke should be alone, because i hate him and i want him to be miserable. ( that long enough for u dragonball?)

Newbie Alina sedai is off to a good start Alina sedai's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Kira_Lee View Post
    but i think that shikamaru and temari are a pretty good paring
    Yea Shika and Tem are a great pairing. They both have a no-nonsense attitudes, and are very carful with what they do. There are serveral occasions in the Anime where it seems they have somthing going on, but they dont press on it much.

I feel that Gaara is the only person who no one really pairs with anyone. (except Naruto, but I'm not a big Yaoi fan)
    I think that Gaara would be a good pair up with Hinata. Mainly because Gaara is very dominating, and Hinata is submissive. She also loves to please people, and Gaara needs that. I think if Hinata was ever put into a realtionship situation she would shower the man with love, and presents and such. and Gaara needs that, since he has never had it. It gives him a reason to love.

Also, Naruto Sakura? not a good pairing. Sakura is to demanding. shes better with Sasuke, who can whip her into shape, so to speak. She has actually gotten better in Shappuden, but i still think shes a bit...full of herself. Sasuke has a strong heart, and a tought barrier that only Sakura can pull down.

but thats just one girls opinion
    My Baby

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast