+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Naruto and Pokémon??? Impossible...

Railgun Assimilate Champion Sazuka may be famous one day Sazuka may be famous one day Sazuka's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: naruto and pokemon??? impossible....

The Nine-tailed fox is located throughout Japanese folklore though and has nothing to do with the Pokemon.

"The more tails a kitsune has — they may have as many as nine — the older, wiser, and more powerful it is."

"In Korea, a kumiho (nine-tail fox) is a mythical creature that has lived for 1,000 years"

If you actually clicked the link LenMiyata left.

Slam Dunk Da Funk Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai's Avatar
    Thanks

Oh for crying out loud! The Nine-tailed fox is part of Japanese legend! Each tail referring to every hundred years it lives (Was it hundreds? Someone correct me if I'm wrong)~!

The fox is taken from many legends, even the Native Americans have legends of the fox!

HOWEVER THE NINE-TAILED FOX ISN'T FROM DARN POKEMON! (as much as I do love Ninetails)

Does anyone even remember Tails from Sonic?! He had 2 tails!

Anywho, the more tails a fox gets, the more powerful they become.

But when the 9th tail grows, they become omniscient- aka, all-knowing.
    The ability to know everything that happens across the world.

Most times, a 9-tailed fox is depicted as evil.
    However, the legend is often misunderstood, as 9-tailed foxes could become guardians of the universe and watch over it. And for crying out loud, foxes protect the Inari Shrine! The friggin' rice shrine! And rice ain't evil! XD

If you're gonna accuse Naruto from taking from Pokemon and Pokemon for making up the idea, then you might as well say Okami took it from Pokemon as well!

Kitsune, Japanese word for fox, as Len Miyata pointed out, aren't just made up by some animes! They're part of Japan's history!

>_< For crying out loud, I'm a d*mn fox lover!

Abomination Smacky Champion, Celebrity Power Lifte Champion, Crash Test Dummy High Jump Champion, Super Track 2001 Champion, Endless Flight Champion, Drop Kick Champion, Bloody Rage Champion, Dropkick The Faint Champion, Splash Back Champion Spin Da Ish is off to a good start Spin Da Ish's Avatar
    Thanks

ok, there is no relevance at all they just use the same old japanese legend. The kyyubi, also known as the nine tales, is just a myth in the japanese culture like most pokemon. the anime didn't have the same ducers, creators and authors. nine-tails is just one of the japanese legends in the japanese cultures.
    For example:
    Golduck : japanese legend Kappa
    Oh-Ho: japanese fire bird legend

It's just a coincidence that the two just arrived together
    in naruto the ninetails is more of a human killing demon which is more of in teh legend and ninetails in pokemon is just another pokemon that spits fire at you. Thats about it

Slam Dunk Da Funk Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai's Avatar
    Thanks

Everyone's saying the same thing over and over, let's just say the problem's solved.

*just realized this was an old topic brought back*

One Man Army Ochi Gate is off to a good start Ochi Gate's Avatar
    Thanks

i agree, thre really want much to go on from the beginning. the only connection i see is from The Ultimate Naruto Fanflash 6 man, thats good stuff...

"You will only have eyes for Me!"

Newbie Tabby Neko Hacker 62 is off to a good start Tabby Neko Hacker 62's Avatar
    Thanks

Thumbs up Re: naruto and pokemon??? impossible....

i think it's ironic how Naruto has the Nine-tailed Fox in him n Ninetails the Pokemon is a Fox Pokemon! lol
    Last edited by Tabby Neko Hacker 62; Oct 27, 2007 at 05:41 PM. Reason: cause i feel like it damnit
    ~♥~Tabby-chan~♥~

NYA~! ^^

Otaku Zeikku Shadow is off to a good start Zeikku Shadow's Avatar
    Where the frozen tears from the heavens paint everything white.
    Thanks

So What you are saying, in effect, is that Naruto is a big Pokeball!

Woo... give me a moment to get back in my chair and wipe the tears from my eyes.

*moment off topic here* (My niece here wants me to mention that she likes Pokémon... oh sorry she LOVES Pokeman.) *okay back to topic*

Man where did that come from? Never though about it for a moment, but an interesting query.

Would Gara also be a Pokeball? Wait perhaps that is what the gourd really is.

Not making fun of you, just having fun with the thread topic. Great thread, thanks for the fresh thought.

Otaku Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion tammyemily303308 may be famous one day tammyemily303308 may be famous one day tammyemily303308's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Naruto and Pokémon??? Impossible...

I think there is no similarities in Pokemon and Naruto except, one in of the Pokemon episodes Ash, May, Brock, and Max found an Ninja Academy. Now like plenty of other people we thought that Pokemon actully stole some ideas from Naruto. But, the thing is that since Japan's culture has Ninja in it it's normal for them to put ninja in the anime. But, they actully had the same jutsu from Naruto except they changed the name or they didn't use hang signs AT ALL. That's the only similarities between Naruto and Pokemon.

PS: The Nine Tail Fox might be another thing that both Pokemon and Naruto have in common.

Temari: Naruto's own Wind Charmer.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast