+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Naruto Shippuden

Newbie Shawn is off to a good start Shawn's Avatar
    Thanks

Naruto Shippuden

Can someone please tell me where i can find Naruto shippuden in english... I went to this one site and there were only 17 english episodes.... I dont know if the other ones came out in english yet or not.... But all the episodes were out in Japanese....... If someone can help me out with this i would be very thankful... Naruto for life!!!

Otaku Kurai is off to a good start Kurai's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Naruto Shippuden

Quote Originally Posted by Shawn View Post
    Can someone please tell me where i can find Naruto shippuden in english... I went to this one site and there were only 17 english episodes.... I dont know if the other ones came out in english yet or not.... But all the episodes were out in Japanese....... If someone can help me out with this i would be very thankful... Naruto for life!!!
    I don't know if you can, but I imagine that the majority of the episodes have yet to be dubbed. However, if they have been dubbed, they haven't been aired yet, and I don't think the episodes can be uploaded before they have been aired on TV.

Thanks

Thanks i just didnt know because it was out in japenese not english..... I have not seen Naruto shippuden on tv yet... Only on the sites up to episode 17... I have gotten in to Naruto so much that it pissses me off that its all in japenese not english i hate waiting..... But... I guess thats what i have to do..

Thanks

Thanks i just didnt know because it was out in japenese not english..... I have not seen Naruto shippuden on tv yet... Only on the sites up to episode 17... I have gotten in to Naruto so much that it pissses me off that its all in japenese not english i hate waiting..... But... I guess thats what i have to do.
    I don't know, as I not from the US. However, I am aware that DisneyXD are going to be airing Shippuden.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Kurai View Post
    I don't know, as I not from the US. However, I am aware that DisneyXD are going to be airing Shippuden.
    Im from Canada... I hate Japenese they have all episodes and in english only 17.... I have been looking around no one has any idea of when shippuden english episodes come out and i have looked at many sites....... This pisses me off... I dont even know what time or chanel the show comes on... They only show the old Naruto episodes.

Thanks

Im from Canada... I hate Japenese they have all episodes and in english only 17.... I have been looking around no one has any idea of when shippuden english episodes come out and i have looked at many sites....... This pisses me off... I dont even know what time or chanel the show comes on... They only show the old Naruto episodes.
    Whats wrong with watching it in Japanese if you have Subtitiles? I have no problem with it, but I honestly do prefer the dubs. You could look up on Google to see if any Canadian Networks have picked up Shippuden, or you could look on Anime Freaks site to see if they have the episodes that have been dubbed?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Kurai View Post
    Whats wrong with watching it in Japanese if you have Subtitiles? I have no problem with it, but I honestly do prefer the dubs. You could look up on Google to see if any Canadian Networks have picked up Shippuden, or you could look on Anime Freaks site to see if they have the episodes that have been dubbed?
    Japenese have very weird voices;(
    I will check out some more sites and see what i can dig up...So do you watch Naruto too???

Thanks

Japenese have very weird voices;(
    I will check out some more sites and see what i can dig up...So do you watch Naruto too???
    Not really, since I don't have the channel which airs it (or used to air it, as I suspect Jetix scrapped it when it became DisneyXD over here) in the UK anymore, but I am a fan of the show. I'm watching the episodes on AnimeFreak (I'm currently towards the end of Season 3), and I have Seasons 1 and 2 uncut on DVD.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast