+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Naruto Shippuden

Otaku Brandon Grave Heat is off to a good start
    Thanks

Re: Naruto Shippuden

Speaking of the Shippuden, I hope that it will come in the box set fourm just like the frist Naruto did because it would be just maddness if shippuden just was relase in single disc formatt..

Newbie Shawn is off to a good start Shawn's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Kurai View Post
    Not really, since I don't have the channel which airs it (or used to air it, as I suspect Jetix scrapped it when it became DisneyXD over here) in the UK anymore, but I am a fan of the show. I'm watching the episodes on AnimeFreak (I'm currently towards the end of Season 3), and I have Seasons 1 and 2 uncut on DVD.
    Thats great man im going back to the old Naruto because i missed some of it... So at least i have more time to wait for the Naruto Shippuden.... Have you seen any of the Naruto Shippuden episodes???? If not i got to tell you they are amazing.... Thats why im pissed they are so amazing that i watched up to episode 17 in a day and wanted to keep goin but i have not found any episode 18 in english yet.... I cant believe how good they are.. I hope they make more Naruto after the Shippuden. I also know how you feel i hate how i dont have the channel like it shows the old Naruto but not the new one....

Quote Originally Posted by Brandon Grave Heat View Post
    Speaking of the Shippuden, I hope that it will come in the box set fourm just like the frist Naruto did because it would be just maddness if shippuden just was relase in single disc formatt..
    Yeah that would be really sweet.... But i dont know if should buy Naruto on disk its lots of money... Like i have bought some dbz seasons and each season is $70 each... So far i have 3 season of i think 9 seasons....

Brandon How much Naruto Shippuden episodes have you seen so far???? Isnt great??? Its amazing i watched 17 episodes in 1day.
    Last edited by LenMiyata; Nov 23, 2009 at 04:54 PM.

Otaku Kurai is off to a good start Kurai's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Shawn View Post
    Thats great man im going back to the old Naruto because i missed some of it... So at least i have more time to wait for the Naruto Shippuden.... Have you seen any of the Naruto Shippuden episodes???? If not i got to tell you they are amazing.... Thats why im pissed they are so amazing that i watched up to episode 17 in a day and wanted to keep goin but i have not found any episode 18 in english yet.... I cant believe how good they are.. I hope they make more Naruto after the Shippuden. I also know how you feel i hate how i dont have the channel like it shows the old Naruto but not the new one....
    I have seen the first few episodes (in Japanese), then I decided to stop so I could concerntrate on other Anime. I did find it interesting, but I decided that I might as well watch it from where I last saw it!

Newbie yokosama is off to a good start
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Kurai View Post
    Whats wrong with watching it in Japanese if you have Subtitiles? I have no problem with it, but I honestly do prefer the dubs. You could look up on Google to see if any Canadian Networks have picked up Shippuden, or you could look on Anime Freaks site to see if they have the episodes that have been dubbed?
    common nothing can beat the original, just get used to these voices, pay more atention to some other stuff that the dub always misses like special effects and subtle sounds

Newbie hyuga hinata09 is off to a good start
    Thanks

Japenese have very weird voices;(
    I will check out some more sites and see what i can dig up...So do you watch Naruto too???
    its not weird for me..its really appropriate for the characters, really...i even find japanese dubs more pleasant to hear than english dubs...

Newbie ccc2 is off to a good start ccc2's Avatar
    Thanks

I agree and you can read it all on the bottom so you don't miss what there saying

Otaku Brandon Grave Heat is off to a good start
    Thanks

there is a NEW SHOW on tonight Disney XD at 8:30pm "Team Kakashi deployed" and it has a re air time of 1:30am thursday morning

Newbie Oukiyodiayo is off to a good start Oukiyodiayo's Avatar
    Thanks

Red face Re: Naruto Shippuden

Can someone please tell me where i can find Naruto shippuden in english... I went to this one site and there were only 17 english episodes.... I dont know if the other ones came out in english yet or not.... But all the episodes were out in Japanese....... If someone can help me out with this i would be very thankful... Naruto for life!!!
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    well there should be this one website on google, type in naruto shippuden and look for the one that lets you watch them online with english subs.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast