+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Naruto Shippuden on Disney XD Channel

Grouchy Old Anime Otaku LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata's Avatar
    Thanks

Naruto Shippuden on Disney XD Channel

Grumble Grumble Grumble

Looks like VIZ Media has found a replacement for Cartoon Network for showing 'Naruto Shippuden' on US Cable systems...

Disney XD to Add Naruto Shippūden in U.S. (Updated) - Anime News Network:

San Francisco, CA, September 10, 2009 – In a landmark agreement, VIZ Media, LLC (VIZ Media), one of the entertainment industry's most innovative and comprehensive publishing, animation and licensing companies, has announced that its animated series NARUTO Shippuden has been acquired by Disney-ABC Cable Networks Group for debut on Disney XD (Disney XD - Games, Videos, Full Length Television Shows) television channel beginning in October.
    VIZ Media . news . press room

So how many of you are waiting for the return of 'Naruto' to US TV??? Or is streaming Internet video simply not good enough???
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    Rantings of a Grouchy Old Anime Otaku

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Naruto Shippuden on Disney XD Channel

Nice! I've been wondering when they're gonna bring Naruto back to US television. What I'm wondering is, why Cartoon Network didn't obtain the license for it. I mean, they aired a LOT of the original 'Naruto' series.

Otaku anonymous is off to a good start anonymous's Avatar
    Lodi,CA Mood:Jazzed FavoriteAnime:Soul Eater
    Thanks

disney XD?are you serious?ive seen most of the shippuuden episodes and they are not kid friendly.thats more of a cartoon that should be on adult swim or something like that.thats gonna be wierd watching naruto on a disney channel...well i guess it dosent really matter how you watch it as long as its on tv right?

..."dont pretend to know me ... when i dont even know myself..."

Otaku Brandon Grave Heat is off to a good start
    Thanks

Sighs with a sad heart I post this:

What is going on with Cartoon network, Look The Frist Naruto made Cartoon network a hit and yet to see that Disney xd Now has Naruto chapter 2: Naruto what was Cartoon network on to let this get a way; and plus How can Disney XD skip a head when Cartoon network did not show all the frist series.
    because when toonami died on 9/20/08 The Last Naruto episode was #199 "The missed target"..

So how can Disney Sikp ahead like that when we have not seen the last 21 episodes ? all i have to say is thank god for dvd and secondly how can Disney have room for Shippenden when their line up are booked up with other show.

Oh XD well have a backlash for showing Shippuden from anime fans like myself, and other anime fans. and then From the C.E.O.'s of XD for showing some thing so with Hardcore Action.

Cartoon network has got to mad or happy about this Depending on who you talk too over there Since they have a mixed veiw on anime over there..

Thank god for the Shippuden DVD as well.

Otaku ladykakashi is off to a good start ladykakashi's Avatar
    Thanks

LOL. i dunno if i'm gonna laugh over it or what.

Its crazy ... no offense but i think the shows on Disney Ch. are all sick. I can't imagine Naruto is taking a break with Mickey Mouse and Friends.

There's ANIMAX or HEROES CHANNEL. where all ANIMES really lives,

Otaku Brandon Grave Heat is off to a good start
    Thanks

I will watch it to see How water down it is or How much editing Xd did to it
    Why are the two most sucessful networks cartoon network & Disney XD, why is it thier mission to Wipe out Anime? I would rather have anime show then all these Xd original or cartoon network original what is wrong with networks today why are alot of the america networks divide on the subject of Anime.

Example Cartoon network and Disney XD with the the show of naruto.

Newbie Gamakichi331 is off to a good start Gamakichi331's Avatar
    Thanks
    10/28/09
    houston texas usa
    just watching the premeire of naruto shippudin on disney xd
    in english dubbed im so exited.

yeah i was wundering why disney xd picked it up but not CN either puzzles me
    Last edited by LenMiyata; Oct 29, 2009 at 02:44 PM.
    revenge brings only destruction of your self

Otaku ladykakashi is off to a good start ladykakashi's Avatar
    Thanks

Thumbs up Re: Naruto Shippuden on Disney XD Channel

This is a great way in spreading and reliving Naruto dream as well. Children of all ages will come to see Naruto's undying passion and perseverance! Go Naruto!

+ Reply to Thread