+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: naruto Shippuuden ( no manga spoilers please )

~ beri-chan ~ hamu-hamu may be famous one day hamu-hamu may be famous one day hamu-hamu's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: naruto Shippuuden ( no manga spoilers please )

I was wondering why they didn't show the Kakashi Gaiden, but then that might be consided a filler.
    What i found quite strange, was the beginning as to why they showed sasuke?....that doesn't come till later in the plot.
    But besides that, the hour special was enjoyable and with Akatsuki, there's going to be lots of action soon. Can't wait for the next episode.

of the AMC Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by hamu-hamu View Post
    I was wondering why they didn't show the Kakashi Gaiden, but then that might be consided a filler.
    What i found quite strange, was the beginning as to why they showed sasuke?....that doesn't come till later in the plot.
    But besides that, the hour special was enjoyable and with Akatsuki, there's going to be lots of action soon. Can't wait for the next episode.
    For the Kakashi Gaiden, my guess would be that they'll release it as either a movie or an OVA.

As for them showing Team 7 meeting Sasuke, the obvious answer would be "fanservice". Japan loves Sasuke. Studio Pierrot just had to show the goods to tease the audience. It's a similar method used by many series. Show the future and then show the "present/past" as a form of building suspense.
    I love my girlfriend.

Newbie Beowulf Belmont may be famous one day Beowulf Belmont may be famous one day
    Thanks

In my opinion, the first episode of the new Naruto series was very well done. I liked the fact that the music has more of a darker tone to it. The part that did it for me however, was that I got to see Kakashi flip out when he was given the Make Out Tactics novel by Naruto.
    The trick is to know when to walk away and know when to run!!!

Retired frr_Vegeta may be famous one day frr_Vegeta may be famous one day frr_Vegeta's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by deodaclan18 View Post
    I don't get why they had to show that stuff in the beginning instead of going straight to when he returned to town, but w/e. It was okay from there on.
    The stuff in the beginning served as a sort of preview of what's to come. Though I agree it was a bit strange them placing it in there, especially since that scene isn't for quite some time.

I was a bit irked by one thing however, the fact that only a handful of the characters have been reintroduced, I'm sure the rest will follow up this week though.

Ikorose Shinsō Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by frr_Vegeta View Post
    The stuff in the beginning served as a sort of preview of what's to come. Though I agree it was a bit strange them placing it in there, especially since that scene isn't for quite some time.

I was a bit irked by one thing however, the fact that only a handful of the characters have been reintroduced, I'm sure the rest will follow up this week though.
    I actually liked the scene in the beginning. It was almost like a little teaser. A teaser of what is to come in the future. And it's interesting to see how Naruto has "connected" with his demon in such a way for them to talk how they did. Although, how powerful has Sasuke got? Jeeeez. Ever since Sasuke's departure I've been contemplating the idea that he wasn't as evil and bad as he seemed. How could he be, after all the things he did with his team. At least... That is what I told myself. Unfortunately, I think Sasuke is convincingly evil now. And boy, has Orochimaru gave him power. Either way, I am excited.

As for the rest of the episode... It was a bit long-winded and superfluous. Not that it was a necessarily "bad" episode, but there were things that shouldn't have been there, and things that should. First of all, too much time was wasted in certain parts. Not to mention Konohamaru (sp?) and his friends. Why the hell does anyone care about that annoying kid? For god's sake, Neji is a jounin and you don't even show him? But no, instead they show Konohamaru and company chase a damn cat across the city for 5 minutes. Secondly, they could have used some time that they wasted to either:

A. Begin the fight between Kakashi and Naruto/Sakura.
    B. Show the rest of the cast.

In the end, I'm not going to complain much as the episode was still good. Moreover, I cannot wait until #2 comes out. But yea, I can't say it is better than Bleach. Not at this point.

And yes, my favorite scene was Kakashi and his first glance at Jirayai's book.

AO's Demon Slayer Hexxagon Champion, Match Stick Soccer Champion Blade X may be famous one day Blade X may be famous one day Blade X's Avatar
    Thanks

mmmm well i'm guessing that ep 3 will show the rest of the konoha ninjas and then have team 7 go to the sand village. slight spoiler there but you will find out who the akatsuki are after. you'll definitely be surprise by some of the outcome of the battles

Thanks for the siggy Ky-lyrra

Otaku Sasuke Is Emo may be famous one day Sasuke Is Emo's Avatar
    Thanks
    welll it was very good... but they said nostalgic to much lol... and it didn't quite follow the manga perfectly..but u asked for no spoilers soo... i wont tell u any

It didn't quite follow the manga and the said nostalgic too much lol... but al in all it was great... finally the fillers are OVER
    Last edited by LenMiyata; Feb 18, 2007 at 11:37 AM.
    Love only if you are willing to hate.

Newbie chun334 may be famous one day chun334's Avatar
    Thanks

Can naruto beat kakashi???

Do u think that naruto can beat kakashi??? i think that he can because he improved the rasengan, even the 4th hokage cant and with this power he can probably beat the chidori and sharingan, he also has the kyuubi's power inside him.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast