+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Is Naruto Shippuuden too slow paced?

Otaku _Nathalie_ may be famous one day _Nathalie_ may be famous one day _Nathalie_'s Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Is Naruto Shippuuden too slow paced?

I don't really like all the filler
    I mean most of the fights are coming to be a bit predictable I wish they would finally continue with the original storyline

If men where made to think, women where made to tell them they thought wrong
    (Just kidding guys )

Newbie Li09 may be famous one day Li09 may be famous one day Li09's Avatar
    Thanks

=.= yea its really slow, i wanna know wat happens next xD but it builds up the suspense. lol.

Shichibukai JefferyXie may be famous one day JefferyXie may be famous one day JefferyXie's Avatar
    Thanks

Episodes that can be finished in one go is stretched too long...it is boring and people are losing interest.They want action,not a waste of time.

Newbie Alina sedai is off to a good start Alina sedai's Avatar
    Thanks

I agree. its to slow. I want to know what happens to Gaara now! I hate filler, but some is necessary. though, to much, like they are doing now, is just plain to much! there is a lot they can cut. the fact that they have to show the little battles end, and THEN they say "Yes Gai i heard that to what was it?" that was kinda lame. they could have just shown Gai and all of them saying yes. I mean, we get it, its hard to fight yourself, blah blah. By now you would think that they would figure out what I'm sure most of you have figured out. That they should somehow get together, and fight each other! being, Ten ten fight Neji's clone or such., (thats just my idea)
    My Baby

Otaku Taraqs is off to a good start
    Thanks

Why not savior it right now so it wont end up like bleach and there bounto filler arc. Unless you want something like that to happen I want them to take there time.

Newbie Alina sedai is off to a good start Alina sedai's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Taraqs View Post
    Why not savior it right now so it wont end up like bleach and there bounto filler arc. Unless you want something like that to happen I want them to take there time.

well, when you put it that way... I guess im forced to agree with you. *changes her point of view* filler in an episode, OK. Filler episodes not OK. Episodes totally devoted to 'filler filler pointless stuff woohoo', is not ok in my book. But then agian, the little stories, like Gaara's background, that stuff makes since to put in, is that even concidered filler?
    My Baby

Newbie Sirhc may be famous one day Sirhc may be famous one day Sirhc's Avatar
    Thanks

Ya, I think their lengthining it out too, but I'm glad of what they're doing. The begining wasn't bad though. And since I havn't read the manga in fear of getting too far ahead and a split storyline, I'm not sure how far ahead they are... Can anyone say without spoiling it?

Naruto Shippuden >> 51 | Gundam 00 >> 24 | FMA >> Ch. 81

Otaku Taraqs is off to a good start
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Sirhc View Post
    Ya, I think their lengthining it out too, but I'm glad of what they're doing. The begining wasn't bad though. And since I havn't read the manga in fear of getting too far ahead and a split storyline, I'm not sure how far ahead they are... Can anyone say without spoiling it?
    Comparing the Anime to the manga is like comparing the Jap sub of naruto to the american dub of naruto. If they strech it out to far the manga may be over with. As long as they dont have fillers im fine though.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast