+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Is Naruto Shippuuden too slow paced?

Otaku Spooked_Ninja may be famous one day Spooked_Ninja's Avatar
    Thanks

Talking Re: Is Naruto Shippuuden too slow paced?

Naruto Shippuuden is way too slow paced, I see what you mean by them not going to fast to catch up with the manga, but they just yap their chops way too much to be "fighting ninjas", and all that talking about people's past could be made out of flashback episode like Bleach does I was watching that one with Sakura and that old lady kunoichi..and they talked for like 15 mins of the whole thing

The fighting is still better than the first Naruto, but you have to wait 3 episodes for them to stop talking . Plus all they do now is look at each other for about 2 more episodes and then you get 2 mins of kunai action....wow They should at least talk between fights...that always works...when you talk smack while fighting, that makes it a lot better.

instead of "i'm going to get you" "no I'm going to get you" "Not yet! don't underestimate me" "you can't beat me" "oh yes i can"
    turns Yu-gi-oh really fast

Otaku Chaos105 may be famous one day Chaos105 may be famous one day Chaos105's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Is Naruto Shippuuden too slow paced?

My opinion, yes, it seems like it's going too slow. But, that might be because while watching old Naruto and blasting straight through them, that might have made my mind in a fast pace watching these which come up every week.

Then again, they are talking too much in these episodes right now and not enough action, so that might be another reason.

They say, "I will die for my country." I never hear them say, "I will kill for my country."

Newbie souledge is off to a good start souledge's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by arubberchicken View Post
    How many of you think that naruto shippuden is to slow paced????? i mean all they do is talk and the fights (as scarce as they are) are too..... slow and not interesting...... i mean, they throw a few punches and kicks, maybe throw something and its over

the fight with gaara took wat.... 5 to six episodes when it could have been crammed into 3 tops.......... and look wat has happened in the first 14 episodes.......... i know they have some explaining to do but come on! i got all pumped for the season opener all they did was talk.......... how many of you feel like this!?!?!?
    well im a little mad that garra has to die but i heard he gets revived is that true

Otaku Taraqs is off to a good start
    Thanks

click to show spoiler

It also comes down to how they want to produce the episodes. They could do what the manga does and do double episodes but not have an episode for a week. But if they cut down on the talking it would be fine.

Otaku Meji Imaru may be famous one day Meji Imaru may be famous one day Meji Imaru's Avatar
    Thanks

I think its a good pace. I enjoyed Sasori's match and I look forward to the Deidara fight (I can't wait to see shikamaru in action as well as see hinata. And the gaara fight was amazing in my opinion

Newbie rocker2212 is off to a good start rocker2212's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by arubberchicken View Post
    How many of you think that naruto shippuden is to slow paced????? i mean all they do is talk and the fights (as scarce as they are) are too..... slow and not interesting...... i mean, they throw a few punches and kicks, maybe throw something and its over

the fight with gaara took wat.... 5 to six episodes when it could have been crammed into 3 tops.......... and look wat has happened in the first 14 episodes.......... i know they have some explaining to do but come on! i got all pumped for the season opener all they did was talk.......... how many of you feel like this!?!?!?

i know!!! is amazing how its like that
    it bugges me that not all the episodes are out yet on some websites
    kiba isnt in there in the shippuden untill like, October!

Newbie hendo24 is off to a good start
    Thanks

i must agree with everyone that its going way too slow but then again i think its because im checking like eveyday for the new ep each time! if u gave it a month or 2 then watched a bunch at once it would probably be a whole lot better!

Newbie SeleneGoddess is off to a good start SeleneGoddess's Avatar
    Thanks

Its not, i feels so slow because the same battle has been going on for a while, now, they haven't rushed anything because right after the gaara arc ends, theres going to be a ton of filters. i'm just saying.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast