+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Naruto Uzumaki versus Sasuke Uchiha

Newbie heavery may be famous one day heavery may be famous one day
    Thanks

Naruto Uzumaki versus Sasuke Uchiha

Who do you think between these two great ninja would win in there next battle? Because Naruto lost to Sasuke on their first battle, could he control the power of the nine tail demon fox inside his body? Or will Sasuke's sharingan defeat Naruto again?
    Last edited by Hassun; Nov 23, 2006 at 11:59 AM. Reason: spelling

Shake the Core. Xelhes may be famous one day Xelhes may be famous one day Xelhes's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Naruto Uzumaki versus Sasuki Uchiha

For starters the name is Sasuke Uchiha and the demon fox can also be called the Kyuubi. second this post or thread rather is useless you could have posted this in cyber lounge.

We have no data to go on when it comes to the new naruto episodes so all we can do is w8 sasuke is evil now so theres no point in choosing a side.
    ..:Open Your Wings Evil Angel:..

Newbie neji may be famous one day neji may be famous one day neji's Avatar
    Thanks

Thumbs up Re: Naruto Uzumaki versus Sasuki Uchiha

Quote Originally Posted by heavery View Post
    Who’s between these two great ninja would win in there next battle? Because Naruto lost to Sasuki on there first battle, could he control the power of the demon fox nine tails inside his body? Or Sasuki sharingan’s could defeat Naruto again.
    I think that Sasuke's sharingan could defeat the nine tails fox power that Naruto has 9 out 10 time.
    Last edited by Hassun; Nov 23, 2006 at 11:59 AM.

Shake the Core. Xelhes may be famous one day Xelhes may be famous one day Xelhes's Avatar
    Thanks

again his name is "Sasuke" and if you would have paid close attention naruto held back in that match and he could have killed sasuke however his goal was to return sasuke to konoha not kill him....
    ..:Open Your Wings Evil Angel:..

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Naruto1988 View Post
    again his name is "Sasuke" and if you would have paid close attention naruto held back in that match and he could have killed sasuke however his goal was to return sasuke to konoha not kill him....
    WRONG.
    Naruto lost that fight. No pansy way around it, no excuses. END OF STORY.

Stop harassing the members, it's true that they spelled the names wrong.

The next battle will probably be undecided and they'll probably be evenly matched before the fight is interrupted by someone.
    Last edited by Dragon Ball; Nov 23, 2006 at 07:51 PM. Reason: Removed: but don't act like your shit doesn't smell because of that

Newbie Skurei may be famous one day Skurei may be famous one day
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Hassun View Post
    WRONG.
    Naruto lost that fight. No pansy way around it, no excuses. END OF STORY.

Stop harassing the members, it's true that they spelled the names wrong but don't act like your shit doesn't smell because of that.

The next battle will probably be undecided and they'll probably be evenly matched before the fight is interrupted by someone.
    WRONG.

If you think Naruto lost you need to rewatch that episode, you completely misunderstood that fight. Kishimoto even admited that fans misunderstood that fight and that Naruto was the victor. He said to pay attention to Naruto purposly scratching Susaki's (<---for you Narutopunk1988 grow up) head protector.

but I agree with you that that guy needs to stop harassing people, what does spelling matter on an anime forum? -_-

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Skurei View Post
    WRONG.

If you think Naruto lost you need to rewatch that episode, you completely misunderstood that fight. Kishimoto even admited that fans misunderstood that fight and that Naruto was the victor. He said to pay attention to Naruto purposly scratching Susaki's (<---for you Narutopunk1988 grow up) head protector.

but I agree with you that that guy needs to stop harassing people, what does spelling matter on an anime forum? -_-
    I really hope you have proof of Kishimoto admitting that.
    Because if you don't then Naruto lost fair and square.

Let's analyze the situation: So Naruto put that whole attack into scratching Sasuke's forehead protector, knowing full well that he would lose doing this and would probably get himself killed?

If that's the truth then I'm done with Naruto forever.

1) You can clearly see that Sasuke hit Naruto first.
    2) If Naruto had hit Sasuke with the Rasengan in the head Sasuke would be dead.
    3) We can conclude that Naruto used his last ounce of strength to make a scratch on Sasuke's forehead protector.

Fight: Naruto vs Sasuke.

Result: Sasuke wins.

If you don't bring proof or capable counter evidence this result will stand.

Newbie Skurei may be famous one day Skurei may be famous one day
    Thanks

It was in an issue of Shonen Jump, don't remember which one, I was at the airport in Narita when I read it, but I don't have to prove anything. I know what I read, I don't care if you believe it or not. I like Sasuke better than Naruto too, but that doesn't change the outcome, so I guess you're done with Naruto forever. Also check out the manga. You need to think outside the box, not everything is black and white.

Although, looking back on the episode it seems more of a tie, so I guess we're both wrong, neither won, but according to Kishimoto, Naruto won . The fight ended with both of them conscience and holding hands, which meant the fight was over and a draw, then the scene fades to white and Naruto unconscience with Sasuke standing over him. Sasuke then holds his arm and spits up blood.

at the end of part 1 it shows the Chidori and Ransengan canceling each other out and disapating, Sasuke punches Naruto and Naruto scratches the headband, then in part 2 the fight ends with a draw and them holding hands.

<link to licensed series removed>

sooo...

1. You can clearly see that Naruto was still awake even if Sasuke hit him first, which he didn't, look close. The Chidori and Ransengan hit at the same time and then disipated and their chakra formed a barrier around them, Sasuke then punched Naruto and Naruto scratched the head protector.
    2. Naruto wasn't out to kill Sasuke, so what does that matter? Plus the Chidori and Ransengan canceled each other out.
    3. We can only conclude that Naruto was tired (of course, don't forget he fought Kimimaro too using some of Kyubi's chakra) , and that Sasuke had internal injuries.

Fight: Naruto vs Sasuke.

Result: Null and void ; we're both wrong and it was a draw (without Kishimoto evidence); (If I had evidence) Kishimoto kills the draw and makes Naruto win.
    Last edited by LenMiyata; Nov 23, 2006 at 11:54 PM.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast