+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Naruto Uzumaki versus Sasuke Uchiha

Shake the Core. Xelhes may be famous one day Xelhes may be famous one day Xelhes's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Naruto Uzumaki versus Sasuki Uchiha

Quote Originally Posted by Skurei View Post
    WRONG.

If you think Naruto lost you need to rewatch that episode, you completely misunderstood that fight. Kishimoto even admited that fans misunderstood that fight and that Naruto was the victor. He said to pay attention to Naruto purposly scratching Susaki's (<---for you Narutopunk1988 grow up) head protector.

but I agree with you that that guy needs to stop harassing people, what does spelling matter on an anime forum? -_-
    Ok im not one for spamming but i do not appreciate you mocking my name i was simply correcting you for the other readers to understand Naruto obviously did not fight to his full potential and im just going to stand by that ooo and...Do not tell me to grow up...im in college im already mature enough at my age..ThankYou

Second to Hassun Spelling does matter on any forums i was just letting him simply know that it was misspelled even if it was intentional
    ..:Open Your Wings Evil Angel:..

I Hate Junk Posting AiB Champion, Typo Champion Dragon Ball is making a name for themselves Dragon Ball is making a name for themselves Dragon Ball is making a name for themselves Dragon Ball's Avatar
    Thanks

Please keep comments to the topic and make no further comments regarding harassment in this thread. Use PMs for this purpose.

Thank you.

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks

It was in an issue of Shonen Jump, don't remember which one, I was at the airport in Narita when I read it, but I don't have to prove anything. I know what I read, I don't care if you believe it or not. I like Sasuke better than Naruto too, but that doesn't change the outcome, so I guess you're done with Naruto forever. Also check out the manga. You need to think outside the box, not everything is black and white.

Although, looking back on the episode it seems more of a tie, so I guess we're both wrong, neither won, but according to Kishimoto, Naruto won . The fight ended with both of them conscience and holding hands, which meant the fight was over and a draw, then the scene fades to white and Naruto unconscience with Sasuke standing over him. Sasuke then holds his arm and spits up blood.

at the end of part 1 it shows the Chidori and Ransengan canceling each otherout and disapating, Sasuke punches Naruto and Naruto scratches the headband, then in part 2 the fight ends with a draw and them holding hands.

<link to licensed series removed>

sooo...

1. You can clearly see that Naruto was still awake even if Sasuke hit him first, which he didn't, look close. The Chidori and Ransengan hit at the same time and then disipated and their chakra formed a barrier around them, Sasuke then punched Naruto and Naruto scratched the head protector.
    2. Naruto wasn't out to kill Sasuke, so what does that matter? Plus the Chidori and Ransengan canceled each other out.
    3. We can only conclude that Naruto was tired (of course, don't forget he fought Kimimaro too using some of Kyubi's chakra) , and that Sasuke had internal injuries.

Fight: Naruto vs Sasuke.

Result: Null and void ; we're both wrong and it was a draw (without Kishimoto evidence); (If I had evidence) Kishimoto kills the draw and makes Naruto win.

1) You do realise that the holding fingers part didn't actually happen right?
    That was merely their thoughts connecting. (Even in the manga it is like this, Naruto isn't even wearing the same clothes!.

2) Sasuke didn't just 'punch' Naruto, his hand entered his body fingers stretched! (Anime only and we ARE talking about the anime here.)

3) The manga doesn't show what happens at all but how the hell can you think that when a fight ends and one of the combatants is clearly knocked out while his opponent is still very much conscious (although in pain) that the fight is a draw or even a win for the unconscious one?

No matter what kind of hippie thoughts you have about fighting, the winner is the one who is still standing after the fight. It is VERY black and white.

Newbie Skurei may be famous one day Skurei may be famous one day
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Hassun View Post
    1) You do realise that the holding fingers part didn't actually happen right?
    That was merely their thoughts connecting. (Even in the manga it is like this, Naruto isn't even wearing the same clothes!.

2) Sasuke didn't just 'punch' Naruto, his hand entered his body fingers stretched! (Anime only and we ARE talking about the anime here.)

3) The manga doesn't show what happens at all but how the hell can you think that when a fight ends and one of the combatants is clearly knocked out while his opponent is still very much conscious (although in pain) that the fight is a draw or even a win for the unconscious one?

No matter what kind of hippie thoughts you have about fighting, the winner is the one who is still standing after the fight. It is VERY black and white.
    Rewatch it.

1. the scene with them as children were the inner thoughts, it also shows them holding hands inside the barrier, which is real time.

2. Again Rewatch it, Sasuke closed his hand and PUNCHED Naruto.

3. The fight ended when they were in the barrier which made it a draw, it doesn't matter who goes unconscience if the fight is already over. All we can tell after the fight was that Naruto was tired, and again Sasuke had internal injuries.

No matter how stubburn you are you have to go with what it shows, and that hippie remark just shows how thick headed you are and can't comprehend what you have seen. I'm not going to argue about something so stupid with you anymore, people like you can never understand anything. Even if you don't believe Kishimoto commented about the fight that Naruto won it doesn't make it false, you're not god and can't change the past.

Thanks

Rewatch it.

1. the scene with them as children were the inner thoughts, it also shows them holding hands inside the barrier, which is real time.

2. Again Rewatch it, Sasuke closed his hand and PUNCHED Naruto.

3. The fight ended when they were in the barrier which made it a draw, it doesn't matter who goes unconscience if the fight is already over. All we can tell after the fight was that Naruto was tired, and again Sasuke had internal injuries.

No matter how stubburn you are you have to go with what it shows, and that hippie remark just shows how thick headed you are and can't comprehend what you have seen. I'm not going to argue about something so stupid with you anymore, people like you can never understand anything. Even if you don't believe Kishimoto commented about the fight that Naruto won it doesn't make it false, you're not god and can't change the past.
    Ah it seems like I've gotten you upset.
    It's just too bad that you can't get me upset too.

Let's go over your points like responsible people no shall we?
    Aha, here it is. Naruto episode 134.

1) OH SHI- you can ONLY see their younger versions holding fingers! Except if you think that part of the fingers slowly joining is them. It isn't. Sasuke's hand would have looked different.

2) Ah, you're right on this point, but Sasuke CLEARLY hits him first and his fist sinks pretty deep into Naruto's chest doesn't it?

3) The fight ended with Naruto being knocked out and Sasuke standing at his head. If he wanted to kill him he would have done it easily.

Shake the Core. Xelhes may be famous one day Xelhes may be famous one day Xelhes's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Naruto Uzumaki versus Sasuke Uchiha

Hassun whats with you why are you so stubborn on this issue it was a draw and thats obvious heres how it factors out sasuke just had more chakra and was able to stay unconsious simple naruto was tired he did more fighting than sasuke to get to him while sasuke was just chillin in that bowl thingy. thas all it is

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Naruto1988 View Post
    Hassun whats with you why are you so stubborn on this issue it was a draw and thats obvious heres how it factors out sasuke just had more chakra and was able to stay unconsious simple naruto was tired he did more fighting than sasuke to get to him while sasuke was just chillin in that bowl thingy. thas all it is
    You are just proving Sasuke won.
    In a fight it doesn't matter if one of the participants is tired. All that matters is victory.

You two need to realise that some people just don't share your opinions.

Thanks

o i realize that you dont share my opinion thats a obvious one right there ive already noticed so thats not a issue but if u belive sasuke won then whatever makes you happy

My thought is that No one won it was a ........Draw a Tie whatever you would like to call it

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast