+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: Naruto Uzumaki versus Sasuke Uchiha

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks

Re: Naruto Uzumaki versus Sasuke Uchiha

Quote Originally Posted by Naruto1988 View Post
    o i realize that you dont share my opinion thats a obvious one right there ive already noticed so thats not a issue but if u belive sasuke won then whatever makes you happy

My thought is that No one won it was a ........Draw a Tie whatever you would like to call it
    Ah, that's what this thread is all about.
    We are all trying to prove who (in our opinion) won. I say Sasuke, you say a draw and Skurei says Naruto.

We all have reasons and arguments to stave our opinion. Then we compare those opinions.

E.g. I admitted that Sasuke indeed made a fist at the very last moment when he hit Naruto. This isn't very important to the conclusion of the fight but I admit Skurei was right about that anyway.
    However, I do not agree with his other points and we are trying to convince each other.

Too bad Skurei seems to have lost his/her temper...

Shake the Core. Xelhes may be famous one day Xelhes may be famous one day Xelhes's Avatar
    Thanks

Can you explain to me why you think sasuke won the match i mean naruto owned him its like i said previously naruto was out of chakra and he even still had enought power to make it a Draw.
    ..:Open Your Wings Evil Angel:..

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Naruto1988 View Post
    Can you explain to me why you think sasuke won the match i mean naruto owned him its like i said previously naruto was out of chakra and he even still had enought power to make it a Draw.
    Remember that I don't agree it was a draw at all.

And please explain where it was that Naruto "owned" him?

The fight constantly went back and forth. And at the end (Sasuke's transformation) Sasuke was clearly in a better state than Naruto (who already had a disabled arm).

Then they go at each other with their final chidori/rasengan and the moves collide in full force. We see Sasuke hitting Naruto's chest with great impact and Naruto scratching Sasuke's headband AFTER he got hit.
    Then we see the two of them staring at each other and having a MENTAL connection.

The next thing we see is Sasuke standing over an unconscious Naruto. The fight is done. Naruto is KO'ed.

My Entity Is Unknown anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god's Avatar
    Thanks

Ok the fight that went on after the time-skip, Naurto lost. And sasuke showed that the training with Oro. is going well. Now Naruto is training because he is simply not strong enough to bring sasuke back to the Village hidden in the leaves or Konaha

1st Sig finished 12-20-09

♥ (¯'·._.·[GEISHA ゲイシャ]·. HieisLove may be famous one day HieisLove may be famous one day HieisLove's Avatar
    Thanks

My opinion I think Sasuke would win again. Maybe Naruto would win but that would happen if he train more. While Sasuke is gone, Sasuke could be getting stronger day by day! Good luck to Naruto. Hopefully Naruto won't die in the next battle
    ♥ (¯'·._.·[GEISHA ゲイシャ]·._.·'¯) ♥

My Entity Is Unknown anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by HieisLove View Post
    My opinion I think Sasuke would win again. Maybe Naruto would win but that would happen if he train more. While Sasuke is gone, Sasuke could be getting stronger day by day! Good luck to Naruto. Hopefully Naruto won't die in the next battle
    I too think that sasuke is improving dramtically. He is an Uchiha after all and it seems that he progresses faster. But if Naruto can control his new rasengan better and learn more about harenising his demon power, he will win

Newbie Beowulf Belmont may be famous one day Beowulf Belmont may be famous one day
    Thanks

I believe that Naruto has a chance to win & bring Sasuke back. It's true that Sasuke's Fire-elemental jutsu has the advantage over Naruto's Wind-elemental jutsu, but if Sasuke uses his Lightning-elemental jutsu, he might lose because of Lightning's weakness to Wind-elemental jutsu.
    The trick is to know when to walk away and know when to run!!!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Hassun View Post
    It would help if you explained WHY you think he'll win.
    sure, he wins because his new wind rasengan will be able to defeat sasuke's chidori, like yamato said. So sasukes chidori current is out of the question now. Also Yamato said that the wind rasengan would lose to sasukes Katon. But if Naruto simply uses the normal rasengan then it won't be a problem, so naruto can take care of sasuke either way

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast