+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 19 1 2 3 4 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Naruto - what's the big deal?

Newbie Roseofthewind may be famous one day Roseofthewind may be famous one day Roseofthewind's Avatar
    Thanks

Naruto - what's the big deal?

Can someone tell me what the big deal is with Naruto I've seen a few episodes but I don't get why people are so obsessed with it...
    Please Read Forum Rules for Sig limits

Otaku Reaper66 may be famous one day Reaper66 may be famous one day Reaper66's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Naruto

I don't really now why its obsesive I think and its funny to so and the battles are pretty cool to I gues

and it doesn't get that great till naruto passes ninja training..
    (-)4(|< 7(-)3 P14|\|37

♥ (¯'·._.·[GEISHA ゲイシャ]·. HieisLove may be famous one day HieisLove may be famous one day HieisLove's Avatar
    Thanks

*shocked* What? YOU MEAN YOU DON"T KNOW!!! *rubs forehead* I'll leave the explaining to someone else
    ♥ (¯'·._.·[GEISHA ゲイシャ]·._.·'¯) ♥

Newbie theberserker may be famous one day theberserker may be famous one day theberserker's Avatar
    Thanks

i've watched it too but then i quit.
    from my theory i could only say that the only people that enjoy watching naruto are kids that are above 15 yrs old or people who just only like anime with a 24/7 fighting scenes projection. and that's only my opinion
    HUNT OR BE HUNTED ( HUNTER X HUNTER )

of the AMC Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell's Avatar
    Thanks

Read the manga instead. Watching random episodes on Toonami isn't a good way to get into a series.

As for people that like it...

Naruto is the heir to the DBZ throne. Some people joke that it's the next InuYasha. Some say that it's the next DBZ. Both true in their own right. Naruto has an okay storyline and the battles are pretty good. It's the latest fad franchise out now. Just wait till Bleach comes out on [adult swim] in a couple months. You'll be hearing all about Bleach and how awesome it is. The fanboys and the fangirls will squeal your ears until you become deaf from all of the squealing.
    I love my girlfriend.

Newbie Roseofthewind may be famous one day Roseofthewind may be famous one day Roseofthewind's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Innerhell View Post
    Read the manga instead. Watching random episodes on Toonami isn't a good way to get into a series.

As for people that like it...

Naruto is the heir to the DBZ throne. Some people joke that it's the next InuYasha. Some say that it's the next DBZ. Both true in their own right. Naruto has an okay storyline and the battles are pretty good. It's the latest fad franchise out now. Just wait till Bleach comes out on [adult swim] in a couple months. You'll be hearing all about Bleach and how awesome it is. The fanboys and the fangirls will squeal your ears until you become deaf from all of the squealing.
    Great another crappy anime for [adult swim].....*so not thrilled*
    Please Read Forum Rules for Sig limits

Choas Jon f may be famous one day Jon f may be famous one day Jon f's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Roseofthewind View Post
    Great another crappy anime for [adult swim].....*so not thrilled*
    HEY!!!!!!!Bleach is allright series.All right.+ u haven't seen it so u are not allow to said anything good or bad about it or anything.If u haven't seen it or taste or eaten it or readed.
    Perfection is dull

Otaku TetsuoShima9 may be famous one day TetsuoShima9 may be famous one day TetsuoShima9's Avatar
    Thanks

I like Naruto a lot better than DBZ. For some reason DBZ just seemed anoying to me. I can tell you this, if it gets as repetitive as Inu-yasha, I will most likely not plan on watching it or buying the Dvds. Sorry for my bad spelling.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 19 1 2 3 4 11 ... LastLast