+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Naruto - what's the big deal?

of the AMC Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Naruto

Quote Originally Posted by Roseofthewind View Post
    Great another crappy anime for [adult swim].....*so not thrilled*
    Be bothered only by the fans. Don't hate the series just yet. Bleach is far more enjoyable than Naruto IMO. Everything is just to the point. Naruto tends to drag on, but Bleach, the battles are quick and amazingly done. There's plenty of violence and humor. In a way, Naruto is to Dragon Ball Z as is Bleach is to Yu Yu Hakusho.

Quote Originally Posted by TetsuoShima9 View Post
    I like Naruto a lot better than DBZ. For some reason DBZ just seemed anoying to me. I can tell you this, if it gets as repetitive as Inu-yasha, I will most likely not plan on watching it or buying the Dvds. Sorry for my bad spelling.
    Too late. After Episode 135 or so, the series goes on filler hell and everything becomes almost as repetitive and predictable as an episode of Pokemon. Sad, but true. Read the manga instead.
    I love my girlfriend.

Newbie Roseofthewind may be famous one day Roseofthewind may be famous one day Roseofthewind's Avatar
    Thanks

Well I like yu yu hakusho but not that much....And I'm not saying that I hate Naruto or anything...
    Please Read Forum Rules for Sig limits

Newbie theberserker may be famous one day theberserker may be famous one day theberserker's Avatar
    Thanks

naruto is like similar to bleach. the difference is that people in bleach fights with swords and stuff. the storyline is more profound and the characters are way cooler. but nevertheless as naruto , bleach got the same concept of the power up energy stuff. the arcs are pretty predictable which is to fight with someone and save the day, it's more like 24/7 actions. but overall bleach isn't an anime to be underestimated, even though i think the used concept in the anime is not that original.
    HUNT OR BE HUNTED ( HUNTER X HUNTER )

Newbie Roseofthewind may be famous one day Roseofthewind may be famous one day Roseofthewind's Avatar
    Thanks

oh.....well I like action animes but I heard about Bleach and it sounds boring.....

of the AMC Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Roseofthewind View Post
    oh.....well I like action animes but I heard about Bleach and it sounds boring.....
    Bleach isn't that bad. It's better than Naruto (IMO). It has action and comedy and even the fillers are enjoyable. The first arc comprises of how the lead character gets his powers, how his friends get their powers, some character development, and to set up the next arc where all the action begins which basically is filled with some conspiracies, a lot of battles, some humor, and much much more. After this arc, the anime series goes downhill and at that moment, it's better to stick with the manga because vampires playing with dolls is boring even to me.
    The fights and the story is all quick paced and it's hard to get bored from everything that's going on. Even the heroes get their asses kicked which makes things a lot more cooler.

The whole concept from Dragon Ball Z retains. With the whole the hero loses so he must train and become stronger! but in Bleach, the lead character only needs an episode or two to become stronger so it's not as boring as in Dragon Ball Z where they spend several episodes training and training before they must fight fight fight!
    I love my girlfriend.

Thanks

wow it does sound more interesting than Naruto and DBZ for that matter.

Newbie Horrorfact may be famous one day Horrorfact may be famous one day Horrorfact's Avatar
    Thanks

well i like it and ithink it is one of the best animes ever and besides the creator of gundam has created that anime!!!
    I wont advertise anymore just please quit harrassing me!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Horrorfact View Post
    well i like it and ithink it is one of the best animes ever and besides the creator of gundam has created that anime!!!
    Meh? Masashi Kishimoto had nothing to do with Gundam. Nothing whatsoever.
    I love my girlfriend.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 12 ... LastLast