+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 19 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 ... LastLast

Thread: Naruto - what's the big deal?

AO's Demon Slayer Hexxagon Champion, Match Stick Soccer Champion Blade X may be famous one day Blade X may be famous one day Blade X's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Naruto

to be honest he looks so gay in the manga after the timeskip, not only tht his cursed seal level 2 jus looked weak. It would have bin cooler if he had black wings but he had some of freakish hands............I honestly tot tht Naruto was gonna own his ass n drag him back to the village.

Thanks for the siggy Ky-lyrra

Choas Jon f may be famous one day Jon f may be famous one day Jon f's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Blade X View Post
    to be honest he looks so gay in the manga after the timeskip, not only tht his cursed seal level 2 jus looked weak. It would have bin cooler if he had black wings but he had some of freakish hands............I honestly tot tht Naruto was gonna own his ass n drag him back to the village.
    Me to but then again.Naruto always does wat the person tells him he can't.And if u rember sasuke told him{naruto}wasn't going to be able to touch his forhead protecter thing.
    Perfection is dull

Newbie Roseofthewind may be famous one day Roseofthewind may be famous one day Roseofthewind's Avatar
    Thanks

Naruto is annoying with the whole "BELIVE IT!' thing....
    Please Read Forum Rules for Sig limits

Newbie Darkness101 may be famous one day Darkness101 may be famous one day Darkness101's Avatar
    Thanks

sasuke i dont like as much as i did in the begining because naruto was always one step ahead and all sasuke wants is power hell do anything to get even lose his body to orochimaru and naruto isnt that cool either i like rock lee better lol drunken fist

Bored college student fayt lingod may be famous one day fayt lingod may be famous one day fayt lingod's Avatar
    Thanks

kakashi is the coolest in Naruto. sakuke is stupid and arragant, and naruto's "Believe it!" is just annoying!.

thanks to zyta for the sick sig and avy!

Stray Sheep Aya-kun may be famous one day Aya-kun may be famous one day Aya-kun's Avatar
    Thanks

I tried my very best to stay away from Naruto. But everyone kept babbling away about how much this show rocks one's world. There, I decided to watch. So off I went to get the first box.

3 words, "Boring". "Annoying". "Long-winded"

No offense naruto fans. Face it. some of us do have different taste. I won't force you to love Bleach or anything like that. Just my opinion.

I however like Kakashi's characteristic ^^

a-hem... To my knowledge... all the characters in Naruto are rude and loud mouth. They pratically scream when they talk. Especially Naruto. I often dropped the idea of watching Naruto for i havent finish the whole box due to Naruto's voice! XD
    I rather watch some replays of Bleach ^^ lolz

Obviously I wasted my money buying Naruto.. *sob* (u_u)

I don't mind Sasuke.. ^^lll but.. Kakashi is better. ^^
    Sakura... good for nothing? ^^; so far the episodes I watched.. she merely fought or do a darn thing... >_<,

baa..
    gomen for the disagreement here. ^^ baa~
    [CENTER]+ Sheep Blogs at PaperDiaries +

Newbie FLAMING_FOX may be famous one day FLAMING_FOX may be famous one day FLAMING_FOX's Avatar
    Thanks

NARUTO IS!!!!!! I CAN't EXPLAIN IS TO ADDICTIVE IIIIIIIII AAAAAAAAAAA SORRY AI CAN'T TALK. SORRY A LIKE TO PUT SOME DRAMA OOKK, NARUTO IS COOL AS MY LEYEND BUT DBZ IS COOL TO AND BLEACH I NEVER SEE A EPISODE I ONLY READ A LITTLE BIT OF THE STORY IN SHONEN JUMP MAGAZINE A THE ANIME IS A LITTLE INTERESTING. Naruto is the best but don't get furious WITH ME ALL THE PERSONS DON't LIKE THE SAME THING
    THE VERY OLD LEYEND NAMED(THE FLAMING_FOX) THE LEYEND HAS RETURN WITH MORE FURY,MORE FLAME ON IT. AND HAS COME TO STAY IN ANIMEONLINE

You's Trollin Pro Leafblower Champion, Helicopter Champion ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro's Avatar
    Thanks

Naruto is ok up till episode 135, after that fillers are introduced wich makes the show boring.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 19 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 ... LastLast