+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 19 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 ... LastLast

Thread: Naruto - what's the big deal?

Stray Sheep Aya-kun may be famous one day Aya-kun may be famous one day Aya-kun's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Naruto

Naruto's voice is really annoying.. @_@
    baa.....
    kids screaming in my ears.. >_< nuuuu!!!

sasenai wa! XD

gundam wing? an anime I never wanna watch or even get to know. same for gundam seed. I learn.. that I must stay away and resist.. see what I get for losing my resistance to Naruto? ^^lll baa..... my money... >_<,

no offense. just my tatse~ say that I have no taste~ im not bothered ^^ wakakaka~!
    [CENTER]+ Sheep Blogs at PaperDiaries +

AO's Demon Slayer Hexxagon Champion, Match Stick Soccer Champion Blade X may be famous one day Blade X may be famous one day Blade X's Avatar
    Thanks

lol indeed eveyone is entitled to their own taste in anime

Thanks for the siggy Ky-lyrra

Newbie Twilight_Knight may be famous one day Twilight_Knight may be famous one day Twilight_Knight's Avatar
    Thanks

When a person watches Naruto anime, its easily understandable that they can believe it to be boring or dull. If you watch the UK relese on Jetix and compare it to the proper Japanese original you can tell the differance. Now the manga, thats a whole different story.

Once you have read the first one or two volumes, the story becomes as inescapable as quicksand, it sucks you in and holds you there. Unlike other manga or anime where the characters are all teenagers gifted with incredible powers who have to juggle normal life and getting boyfriends/girlfriends whilst fighting the forces of darkness, Naruto is about 12 year olds who have taken being a ninja as their lifelong job. They are paid to undertake missions for their respective villages, and its that idea that they are working in a REALLY cool environment that helps us to sympathise.

Now I am not saying its the best thing since sliced bread or anyhting (cos Bleach is really cool too!!) its just a really really good manga series...and the anime is okay too.
    I am the one who has treaded down the corridors of lights and dark. Now I tavel the path between...

http://groups.msn.com/NarutoMangaReturns
    The best damn site ever...it has EVERY manga chapter to date!!

I believe in you Indiana Jones In Odd-World Champion, Forest_Brat Champion, Jungle Dave Champion, Beer Dude 2 Champion, Fly Girl Champion Pyro Psycho may be famous one day Pyro Psycho may be famous one day Pyro Psycho's Avatar
    Thanks

Yea Naruto is loosing my intrest. It's........getting boring >__O;;.....very boring

DeviantArt ll Livejournal ll Rainbow Flakes ll Gallery
    Feeling the beat of my heart ♥

Thanks for the memories princesslady may be famous one day princesslady may be famous one day princesslady's Avatar
    Thanks

i dont get the show. every person on ao loves naruto. what is the show about?

Born to rule, raised to lead, taught to establish: The African Queen

Newbie cloud_902 may be famous one day cloud_902 may be famous one day cloud_902's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Pyro_psyco View Post
    Yea Naruto is loosing my intrest. It's........getting boring >__O;;.....very boring
    i agree... last time, i really like it... but now, its really very2 boring..... sorry to all naruto fans....

of the AMC Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell's Avatar
    Thanks

It's understandable. Filler hell has that effect on an anime series. I prefer the manga where things aren't as boring and not as predictable. Heh, you watch a filler episode and you know the heroes are going to save the day. The manga? You know that the heroes will save the day, but at what price? Which one of our heroes will face death or face some terrible loss. Boo hoo emo-ness...
    I love my girlfriend.

Otaku BlackRoze may be famous one day BlackRoze may be famous one day BlackRoze's Avatar
    Thanks

when the fillers stop. the show moves on. then! everyone will flock on over to see Naruto al over again...*sigh* then the naruto myspaces will take flight again
    u know u like him

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 19 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 ... LastLast