+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Naruto's Bloodline, 400 years in the future...

Pro Utilitate Hominum LordCastigator may be famous one day LordCastigator may be famous one day LordCastigator's Avatar
    You know that feeling, like you're being watched...
    Thanks

Lightbulb Naruto's Bloodline, 400 years in the future...

I was watching Naruto a little while back when something dangerous happened - A question came into my head, "What would happen to Naruto & Gaara's Bloodlines in the future?". I say dangerous, because when something like this happens, it tends to set my mind running along those tracks, eventually creating my own character to fit in to that universe.

Now, while I have my own ideas, & subsiquent character, I was wondering what everyone else thinks could happen to their bloodlines. I have heard a rumor Gaara dies in the series where they're all 15, but I haven't seen any of that one yet, only what's showing on Chanel 10 Australia at the moment.

The way I see it, & the way my character works, is that the entity (my case, a vampire that fed off a summoned Bat Demon) will "die" of old age with the host, it's "soul" splitting, speading amongst the surviving members of that family, creating the family Bloodline powers, with the oldest holding the most power. The power starts to spead evenly, starting to become a normal bloodline power, in time becoming "just" another Bloodline power. However, with my character, that proccess was interupted by the rest of the clan being hunted down, with my character the sole survivor. Being the oldest (only!) suviving member, all the power conregates within his body, mutating the basic Bloodline powers, both for better & for worst.

The Bloodline powers for my character include;
    -hightened sences,
    -sensing Charkra in all directions, similar to Neji & Hinata, except only Chakra & no blind spots,
    -a combat form, humanoid with bat wings extending from the length of it's back & just as tall as thier normal form,
    -the ability to gain someone's Bloodline Powers by feeding on their blood. The more blood injested, the closer to their highest level possible. However powers gained this way are not passed down, they stay with the one who gained them.

However, there is one very big down side - a second personality that has no concience, is psycotic & manipulitive, a meglomaniac, has full access to the entire bloodline power line up without training, & worst of all, is strong enough to take over the other personality. The only reson they haven't destroyed the world is because when the Vampire was first bound, the father, the one forced to bind the...thing... inside his son, realised how dangerous the child was, even before he could actually control his body. Wondering what to do, & on the run for using forbiden jutsus, his prayers were answered when the wind blew a collection of herbs in front of him. Using those herbs, he was able to restrain the agressive personality, & those of all the future generations, behind "the seven gates of hell". And so, the Kamakaze (devine Wind) Clan was born. Mind you, it is still possible for the other personality to escape, if the normal personality was fooled into releasing it...

Enough about my thoughts & character , what do you all think?
    Last edited by LordCastigator; Mar 10, 2007 at 02:56 PM.
    The Madman previously known as Daniel219

Wish I could get on here more often. *Sigh* The down side to night shift...

Devoted Otaku Shodokan may be famous one day Shodokan may be famous one day Shodokan's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Naruto's Bloodline, 400 years in the future...

What? Naruto is so immature he will never get laid. This post was entirely serious.

Pro Utilitate Hominum LordCastigator may be famous one day LordCastigator may be famous one day LordCastigator's Avatar
    You know that feeling, like you're being watched...
    Thanks

...And yet that's never stopped so many guys out there!

Come on, doesn't anyone else have any ideas?
    The Madman previously known as Daniel219

Wish I could get on here more often. *Sigh* The down side to night shift...

Otaku PsiKnot may be famous one day PsiKnot may be famous one day PsiKnot's Avatar
    Thanks

Well seeings how there single greatest source of power is another creature seled inside them, I wouldn't think they would be anything spectacular. There at least hasn't been any mention of a blood techniqe in what I've seen.

Thinking is the leading cause of death among the stupid.
    Signature and Avatar made by Zackraa. Thanks!

Otaku zatch bell may be famous one day zatch bell may be famous one day zatch bell's Avatar
    in the deep blue among the grand line...u old geazer
    Thanks

gaara does die but he's revived and thats all i'll tell you but there blood line would be fine they'd have lots more chakra and better controll over sand and the wind and the abilities that naruto and gaara learned would probably be learned quicker and i think alitte piece of shikaku and kyuubi would be in all of them but as the line grow it'll wain and grow still just like that in dragon ball z you see the saiyin half breeds with each generation they start off with limited powers but eventually over come that

hot feets for dat azz

Otaku FuzzyBearofDoom is off to a good start FuzzyBearofDoom's Avatar
    Thanks

Well I have to say that is a very well thought out story if I do say so myself. I am inpressed. I always find myself and some friends doing stuff like this with many shows. Just to name one of our random thoughts I found it funny when we thought what would happen if Gaara and Sakura had a baby. Every grain of sand would have an inner personality just like Sakura. The sand would be mouthy and always want fight each other and as for the image of what that would look like I will let you do that.

Devoted Otaku Power Play Champion gaarasandkiller1 is off to a good start gaarasandkiller1's Avatar
    Thanks

well even if they are cursed their kids can be born with part of that chakra in them so it is entirely possible their just could be something pretty awsome out of it. Aslo if you have forgoten hinata likes naruto so he could get laid thats not the issue or question at hand tho. O and lets not forget naruto is doing ton's of wicked jutsu's even with out the nine-tailed chakra so if there was a blood line it would be one h3ll of a blood line not to mention if the blood line mate with each other then that would be even more crazzy.
    *All the same i will kill you all,Gaara* (yes i made my own siggy

Banned narutard bugboy is off to a good start
    Thanks

hmm well gaaras offspring arent getting any special biiju powers cause gaara got his sucked outa him.
    naruto I have no idea whats gonna happen with his kids

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast