+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: New naruto characters...

Rawr~ :3 Boxteroid Champion, flyplane Champion, Home Run Champion, Bubbelfutsch Champion, Fire Fighter Champion, Brendans Soccer Champion, Movie Star Match-Up Champion, Total blackout Champion, Text Your Reflexes Champion, Scary movie Champion, Hulk Smash Up Champion, Star Wars Champion, Extreme Snowboarding Champion, Air Disc Champion, Action Fish Champion, A Game Of 3 Halves Champion, Battleball Champion, Hacky Sack Champion, FAD 2003 Champion, SQRL Golf Champion, Dr Yeckyl and Mr Ride Champion, Sky Glide Champion, Flyer Champion, Finnair Champion, Drachenjagd Champion, Canyon Glider Champion, City Surfing Champion, Action Driving Game Champion, Extreme Rowing Champion, Kardahdg Champion, Acceleracers Track Mod Champion, Final Test Champion, Du Wichtel Champion, Pedal Power Champion, Camera Killer 2 Champion, Bike Mania on ICE Champion, ATV Winter Challenge Champion, Caliber Dash Champion, Diesel and Death Champion, Snow Ride Champion, Camera Killer Champion, Pepsi Jet Ski Champion, Bumper Cars Championship Champion, Drifting Champion, Get A Grip Champion, Rooney on the Rampage Champion, Death To Ninja Champion, Kung Fu Hustle 2 Champion, Muay Thai Champion, Metal Arm FAWEGE Champion, Knife Champion, Classroom Fighter Champion, Nobuyuki Forces 3 Champion, Caddeva Champion, Sewer Dweller Champion, Angel Mart Champion, Snowy Champion, Bola Champion, Boiler Room Champion, Bobcat Champion, Amazon Quest Champion, Booty Champion, Five Errors Champion, Mind Your Marbles Champion, Angel Fruit Champion, Binggrae Champion, Candy Shoot Champion, Imperial tiles Champion, Himalayaya - Yeti Strikes Back Champion, Terrorist Attack Champion, Americas Army Champion, Special Operations Champion, Destroy the robots Champion, Cubicle Warfare Champion, Battle Field Champion, Weapons Dealer Champion, Army Copter Champion, Flat War Champion, Terrorist Alert Champion, Bully Basher Champion, Reaktor Champion, Bungee Rescue Champion, The Contraptor Champion, Boris Champion, Carling Cold Champion, Paddleball Champion RayMe is making a name for themselves RayMe is making a name for themselves RayMe's Avatar
    Not somewhere I love but I am glad I have a home so far
    Thanks

New naruto characters...

as we all know in Naruto Shippuden theres 2 new main character added into the story...

Sai : From what i see this guy is still under ANBU training (high level) very mysterious and 10 times cockier than sasuke and he has a very bad... well he curse a lot and what he says always will make one angry with his fake smile..

for instance : (in the hot bath house while bathing in hot bath with yamato and naruto he said,..) I did not know you have one (Male sex item )...

Yamato : An ANBU who can use the First's Ninjutsu (tree element) He looks like Gambit to me.. damn near resemblance... and he is a bit like Kakashi in some way... a good leader...

But they are still new and i dont know much about them.. well what do you think about this new characters?

- The granny and the old guy in sand village?
    - Akatsuki...
    and...would there be new main characters added to this anime?

I wanna learn more about this guys... but don't tell it in the thread though..i wanna watch and learn.. but if u want to share it... put spoiler tags around it thank you..

feel free to discuss about this 2 new characters and anything about them... or the 2 small ones in the quote...

Legion Ketsueki Lives on~!!
    I'm BACK AO!
    >>>facebook<<<

ayu
    Devoted Otaku ayu is off to a good start ayu's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: New naruto characthers...

Nyha. I think that Sai's very funny. Considering that he made that joke. Only, I don't like his fake smile. I also pity him cause Sakura and Naruto are angry at him. Poor Sai.

And Yamato??? I don't know much of him either. He's the new assigned sensei to Team 7, right? I guess he is okay, considering him as an Anbu.

I only know little of the new Akatsuki character. Who? The girl with the paper Rose on her hair? Her name's Konan. She was an orphaned that Jiraiya took care of. She uses paper as her equipment. That's what I know of her.

The granny and the old guy??? There siblings. I think. And... Elders of the sand village??? I dunno. I forgot.

Anyways, that's what I know of them. ^^

Rawr~ :3 Boxteroid Champion, flyplane Champion, Home Run Champion, Bubbelfutsch Champion, Fire Fighter Champion, Brendans Soccer Champion, Movie Star Match-Up Champion, Total blackout Champion, Text Your Reflexes Champion, Scary movie Champion, Hulk Smash Up Champion, Star Wars Champion, Extreme Snowboarding Champion, Air Disc Champion, Action Fish Champion, A Game Of 3 Halves Champion, Battleball Champion, Hacky Sack Champion, FAD 2003 Champion, SQRL Golf Champion, Dr Yeckyl and Mr Ride Champion, Sky Glide Champion, Flyer Champion, Finnair Champion, Drachenjagd Champion, Canyon Glider Champion, City Surfing Champion, Action Driving Game Champion, Extreme Rowing Champion, Kardahdg Champion, Acceleracers Track Mod Champion, Final Test Champion, Du Wichtel Champion, Pedal Power Champion, Camera Killer 2 Champion, Bike Mania on ICE Champion, ATV Winter Challenge Champion, Caliber Dash Champion, Diesel and Death Champion, Snow Ride Champion, Camera Killer Champion, Pepsi Jet Ski Champion, Bumper Cars Championship Champion, Drifting Champion, Get A Grip Champion, Rooney on the Rampage Champion, Death To Ninja Champion, Kung Fu Hustle 2 Champion, Muay Thai Champion, Metal Arm FAWEGE Champion, Knife Champion, Classroom Fighter Champion, Nobuyuki Forces 3 Champion, Caddeva Champion, Sewer Dweller Champion, Angel Mart Champion, Snowy Champion, Bola Champion, Boiler Room Champion, Bobcat Champion, Amazon Quest Champion, Booty Champion, Five Errors Champion, Mind Your Marbles Champion, Angel Fruit Champion, Binggrae Champion, Candy Shoot Champion, Imperial tiles Champion, Himalayaya - Yeti Strikes Back Champion, Terrorist Attack Champion, Americas Army Champion, Special Operations Champion, Destroy the robots Champion, Cubicle Warfare Champion, Battle Field Champion, Weapons Dealer Champion, Army Copter Champion, Flat War Champion, Terrorist Alert Champion, Bully Basher Champion, Reaktor Champion, Bungee Rescue Champion, The Contraptor Champion, Boris Champion, Carling Cold Champion, Paddleball Champion RayMe is making a name for themselves RayMe is making a name for themselves RayMe's Avatar
    Thanks

Nyha. I think that Sai's very funny. Considering that he made that joke. Only, I don't like his fake smile. I also pity him cause Sakura and Naruto are angry at him. Poor Sai
    funny huh.. imagine him throwing those words to you... it would be very nice indeed.. yes yes.. i'd laugh on that... funny.. sheesh seriously he is a jerk.. :/

but sai is pretty weird about the

No feelings,... No future... No memories... must be the root thingy (underground ANBU)

and he says... he don't feel a thing.. wow... no wonder he smiles all the time... this suggest he is hiding something.. and the drawings... his brother's book... and i love the ending featuring him.. called sakura a bitch.. and naruto dickless...

I only know little of the new Akatsuki character. Who? The girl with the paper Rose on her hair? Her name's Konan. She was an orphaned that Jiraiya took care of. She uses paper as her equipment. That's what I know of her.
    thats a cool info... thanks for sharing...

I'm BACK AO!
    >>>facebook<<<

ayu
    Devoted Otaku ayu is off to a good start ayu's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by RayMe View Post

funny huh.. imagine him throwing those words to you... it would be very nice indeed.. yes yes.. i'd laugh on that... funny.. sheesh seriously he is a jerk.. :/

but sai is pretty weird about the

No feelings,... No future... No memories... must be the root thingy (underground ANBU)

and he says... he don't feel a thing.. wow... no wonder he smiles all the time... this suggest he is hiding something.. and the drawings... his brother's book... and i love the ending featuring him.. called sakura a bitch.. and naruto dickless...

thats a cool info... thanks for sharing...
    *twitches* I wouldn't laugh on that because I am a girl. Duh. I don't get why he cares for that book that much, and why he wouldn't let anyone see it. Personally, I wanna see it. Looks interesting...

You are welcome anytime. If you need more infos about the new Naruto characters, ask me. I almost know all of them. ^^

Thanks

*twitches* I wouldn't laugh on that because I am a girl. Duh. I don't get why he cares for that book that much, and why he wouldn't let anyone see it. Personally, I wanna see it. Looks interesting...
    See... it is a very mean thing to say a girl a bitch.. :/

It must meant a lot for him.. it has something to do with his brother... he is very mysterious.. i like him a real nice person... the person who ticks naruto off real good..

You are welcome anytime. If you need more infos about the new Naruto characters, ask me. I almost know all of them. ^^
    sure thanks ^^

I'm BACK AO!
    >>>facebook<<<

Cherubic Flash Pegs Champion, Chaos Theory Champion, Booya Champion, Word Up Champion, Angel Differences Champion mystical shadow angel may be famous one day mystical shadow angel may be famous one day mystical shadow angel's Avatar
    Thanks

I like Sai's character 'cuz he's funny when he's clueless, plus he's a pretty good substitute for Sasuke. Team 7 was looking a tad too empty for my liking before he came along.

As for Yamato, I think he's a really cool guy - I'd almost put him on the same level as Kakashi, except Kakashi's always been one of my favourites, so nyah. xD

Quote Originally Posted by ayu View Post
    The granny and the old guy??? There siblings. I think. And... Elders of the sand village??? I dunno. I forgot.
    Yeah, they're siblings, and they're both Elders of the Sand Village. I thought Chiyo was a cute granny. =]

Quote Originally Posted by RayMe View Post

It must meant a lot for him.. it has something to do with his brother...
    We still don't know who Sai's brother is, which is a drag 'cuz my curiosity's been eating at me since he was mentioned. I'm starting to think Kishimoto's forgotten to include Sai's brother.

Newbie demon slayer is off to a good start demon slayer's Avatar
    I live in the Chi-Town and I'm a chicana who is Indian and Aztec.
    Thanks

Re: New naruto characters...

sai is like that because he's trying to hide his emotions. remember he carries that book which must still hold all of his feelings and he hides it behind that smile. so he may figure that if he make everyone hate him they'll stay away and leave him alone so he won't feel anything. thats my best guess at who sai is i haven't senn the new shippuden episodes so i'm a little behind but he looks weird as well. i also think sai's brother may not be incuded to mke want to watch more and more because more viewers equals better artes and better rates equals more money. xoxoxo

Leave me alone, fanboys! rematche is making a name for themselves rematche is making a name for themselves rematche's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: New naruto characters...

hey...what about pain? the head of the akatsuki. how come he wasn't mentioned here as a new character?
    YYYEEEEAAAAAAHHHHH!!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast