+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: New naruto characters...

Rawr~ :3 Boxteroid Champion, flyplane Champion, Home Run Champion, Bubbelfutsch Champion, Fire Fighter Champion, Brendans Soccer Champion, Movie Star Match-Up Champion, Total blackout Champion, Text Your Reflexes Champion, Scary movie Champion, Hulk Smash Up Champion, Star Wars Champion, Extreme Snowboarding Champion, Air Disc Champion, Action Fish Champion, A Game Of 3 Halves Champion, Battleball Champion, Hacky Sack Champion, FAD 2003 Champion, SQRL Golf Champion, Dr Yeckyl and Mr Ride Champion, Sky Glide Champion, Flyer Champion, Finnair Champion, Drachenjagd Champion, Canyon Glider Champion, City Surfing Champion, Action Driving Game Champion, Extreme Rowing Champion, Kardahdg Champion, Acceleracers Track Mod Champion, Final Test Champion, Du Wichtel Champion, Pedal Power Champion, Camera Killer 2 Champion, Bike Mania on ICE Champion, ATV Winter Challenge Champion, Caliber Dash Champion, Diesel and Death Champion, Snow Ride Champion, Camera Killer Champion, Pepsi Jet Ski Champion, Bumper Cars Championship Champion, Drifting Champion, Get A Grip Champion, Rooney on the Rampage Champion, Death To Ninja Champion, Kung Fu Hustle 2 Champion, Muay Thai Champion, Metal Arm FAWEGE Champion, Knife Champion, Classroom Fighter Champion, Nobuyuki Forces 3 Champion, Caddeva Champion, Sewer Dweller Champion, Angel Mart Champion, Snowy Champion, Bola Champion, Boiler Room Champion, Bobcat Champion, Amazon Quest Champion, Booty Champion, Five Errors Champion, Mind Your Marbles Champion, Angel Fruit Champion, Binggrae Champion, Candy Shoot Champion, Imperial tiles Champion, Himalayaya - Yeti Strikes Back Champion, Terrorist Attack Champion, Americas Army Champion, Special Operations Champion, Destroy the robots Champion, Cubicle Warfare Champion, Battle Field Champion, Weapons Dealer Champion, Army Copter Champion, Flat War Champion, Terrorist Alert Champion, Bully Basher Champion, Reaktor Champion, Bungee Rescue Champion, The Contraptor Champion, Boris Champion, Carling Cold Champion, Paddleball Champion RayMe is making a name for themselves RayMe is making a name for themselves RayMe's Avatar
    Not somewhere I love but I am glad I have a home so far
    Thanks

Re: New naruto characters...

Umm.. noodles.. i don't think i agree on you with that... naruto is not the strongest "yet" we don't know that for sure... the anime creator will surely bring a twist into the anime...and some of it are the add ups of this new cool characters..

I completely agree with you - in my humble opinion, Kishimoto's wasted quite a lot of characters that had potential and could've made things more interesting. Plus, the power levels are messed up to a certain extent as well.
    I agree on that too... well we just started the anime though... we still don't know what'll happen in the end.. maybe he will get back all the old characters in.. would be fun to watch them... and i agree on the messed up power levels.. Sai is way too powerful ... and he is in team kakashi..and he can even defeat the instructor... o.O he's damn skilled in quiet....

I cant wait to see the next episode
    I bet most of us are jumpy about that..

Legion Ketsueki Lives on~!!
    I'm BACK AO!
    >>>facebook<<<

Newbie demon slayer is off to a good start demon slayer's Avatar
    I live in the Chi-Town and I'm a chicana who is Indian and Aztec.
    Thanks

The character sai i love him he's so freakin hilarious. I mean at frist i thought he was going to be quiet and not talk but now i see hes funny.
    The sky is beautiful when filled with stars such as these. That is why I sleep under the stars.

Otaku sangogirl may be famous one day sangogirl may be famous one day sangogirl's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by RayMe View Post
    as we all know in Naruto Shippuden theres 2 new main character added into the story...

Sai : From what i see this guy is still under ANBU training (high level) very mysterious and 10 times cockier than sasuke and he has a very bad... well he curse a lot and what he says always will make one angry with his fake smile..

for instance : (in the hot bath house while bathing in hot bath with yamato and naruto he said,..) I did not know you have one (Male sex item )...

feel free to discuss about this 2 new characters and anything about them... or the 2 small ones in the quote...

truthfully both characters get on my nerves especially sai. i don't like him he's so mean to everyone and thinks of them as all inferior to him. are there any more sai haters on this site?
    every rose has a thorn

Banned narutard bugboy is off to a good start
    Thanks

sai pretty cool once you see him fight and stop talking about male parts. and yamato is hecka sick. and he gets funny and serious

Otaku Akaryu792 is off to a good start
    Thanks

what about team hebi even though sasuke is old suigetsu, jugo, and karin are new i think my favorite new character is jugo to he is awesome jugo can use his curse mark lv2 and in that form he can change any part of his body to what he wants example, he can change his arm into a sword or a hammer etc. and also can heal others with a curse mark

Fear is a state of mind
    to me fear does not exist

Banned narutard bugboy is off to a good start
    Thanks

are you seriuos? I havent seen that yet, sounds cool but cheap

Newbie ILoveUzamakiix77 is off to a good start ILoveUzamakiix77's Avatar
    Thanks

Thumbs up Re: New naruto characters...

I Like YamatO Alot Cause He's an Actual Clone Made From The First Hokage. Which Is Awsome =D..And His Wood Jutsu Is Sick..Like When He TOld The Guy To Rest In Kohona Soil Forever..Or Sumthing Like That And Trapped Him Inside The Tree..OMFG That Was Sexii..And Sai Has One Of The Most Wierdest Jutsu's Close To Deidara But Not Really..I Like Him But He's To Shady And His Skills As A Fighter Arent As Expected..He's Juss A Good Spy Really
    x.The Power Inside Can Cause Havoc And Destruction.x
    Rep+ ; Please

Otaku ladykakashi is off to a good start ladykakashi's Avatar
    Thanks

Smile Re: New naruto characters...

I don't think new characters should be establish in the story now. There are a lot of loopholes and questions in Naruto's stories and establishing new ones would make it more confusing. onl

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3