+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Rasengan or Chidori

Newbie akatsukig1rl13 is off to a good start akatsukig1rl13's Avatar
    Thanks

Exclamation Rasengan or Chidori

which one is stronger?

i say Rasengan is stronger but my friend say chidori is

my other friends cant chose which one is stronger?

AO #1 (fill in the blank) KungFu Basil Champion, Lost In The Jungle Champion, Heli Attack 2 Champion basilisk888 is off to a good start basilisk888's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Rasengan or Chidori

I can't be ceratin (don't have the time to look it up) but I think are they not even? In the fight by the waterfall and those two statues Naruto and (the other guy's name excapes me) smash them togeather and they cancle each other out I think... (maybe not)
    death and life are one and the same

Newbie NaiKaji is off to a good start NaiKaji's Avatar
    Thanks

Chidori was an elemental attack (lightning). Rasengan was just a spiraling ball of energy. At that point Chidori had the upper hand (curse mark Sasuke impales nine-tailed Naruto at the waterfall in the conflict referenced above; Naruto scratched Sasuke's forehead protector).

HOWEVER, when Naruto learns how to add his element (wind) to rasengan, that changes the name of the game. Sasuke can extend chidori, and send it through his katana, BUT Naruto can through a rasen-shuriken that will KILL EVERYTHING IT GETS NEAR.

That is Rasengan for the win.

Newbie Nocturne is off to a good start Nocturne's Avatar
    Hidin' in your windows, snatchn' your people up.
    Thanks

Rasengan is seriously overpowered. xD However, I like the chidori more. It is not only a lightning attack-but a speed attack as well. If the chidori is continued for a long time while the user is running at an outrageous speed (which is definitely possible in that world) than it could really be a lethal, devastating blow that could equal Rasengan.

Orochimaru Fangirl ♥ | MMO Junkie

Newbie Jezzmann is off to a good start Jezzmann's Avatar
    Thanks

Rasengan is stronger then chidori.

This technique channels a large amount of lightning chakra to the user's hand. The amount of chakra is so great that it becomes visible. The high concentration of electricity produces a sound reminiscent of many birds chirping, hence the name. Once the technique is completed, the user charges forward and thrusts the Chidori into the target. This produces heavy amounts of damage that is usually fatal. This technique is classified as an assassination technique because of the speed at which it is performed, despite the loud noise it produces. Chidori (A-ranked), jutsu has a major drawback, however. The speed at which the attack must be done, combined with the fact that the user must run in a straight line, causes a tunnel vision-like effect for the user. Chidori also uses Hand seals.

The Rasengan does not require any hand seals to use, relying only on the chakra control of the user. Once it is complete, it becomes self-sustaining, which does not give the Rasengan a definite limit like the Chidori. The compacted nature and moving speed of the chakra allows the Rasengan to grind into whatever it comes in contact with to inflict major damage. This also tends to launch the target backward after being hit. In an anime filler arc, Naruto was able to somehow throw the Rasengan into a wall, making it a mid-range projectile technique. (A-ranked)
    well thats the info on both of the jutsu.

+ Reply to Thread