+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Thread: rock lee fans

Slippery When Wet~ Trampoline Tricks 2 Champion, Togy Ball Champion highteckdudu is off to a good start highteckdudu's Avatar
    The wonderfull world of Minnesota! And I mean that!
    Thanks

Re: rock lee fans

I loved that part too! Where he gets drunk! It was awsome, I was laughing so hard, my mother walks in and she looks at me like i was crayz! but then again i am but who cares! rock lee is soo cool! i wish i had tijutsu!
    I tryed to see things from your point of view but i cant seem to get my head that far up my ass!
    Visit www.highteckdudu.deviantart.com!

Otaku Kairu is off to a good start Kairu's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Umbriel View Post
    Woo! Just got done watching the Handsome Devil episode.

Man Rock Lee is hilarious! I was laughing my a_s off. He was great! Naruto was killing me too. The way he calls him bushy-brow all the time. Woo, plenty of laughs tonight.

The way Rock Lee came out of nowhere, then takes the fight over from Naruto, so he can run after Sasuke, and then he kicks some serious a_s.

Oh man! The part where he says wait a minute, and asks to take his medicine. Then the psycho lets him.

I love it when they go back and forth between Rock Lee getting loopy, and the characters at the hospital, talking about him. Man, it was killing me.

He just gets better and better all the time. Every time I see him, I like him more and more.
    Lol, yes that was quite awesome. Weird how he is a underage drunken fist master lol. It was pretty funny how Cartoon Network would not actually say he was drunk, or that the "elixir" was actually sake.
    Was a pretty awesome episode, nice to see Lee back again.

Otaku kurapika is off to a good start kurapika's Avatar
    Thanks

love lee 100% all the way his geek personality and his awesome eyebrows.

great sig by Lasura thanks heaps

ayu
    Devoted Otaku ayu is off to a good start ayu's Avatar
    Thanks

I'm not a fan of his, but I really love Rock Lee. Especially when he gets drunk! He's funny when he does it.

Newbie ilovenaruto11 is off to a good start ilovenaruto11's Avatar
    Thanks

yeah and rock lee is very cute i meen he would do anything to protect the ones he loves and i think thats sweet rock lee is also very strong and he kiks butt hes so cool

*shouts* GO ROCK LEE LET THE POWER OF YOUTH EXSPLODE lol

you will always find that certain someone to make you feel special and important and good about yourself. all you need to do is believe.
    made by jazzy95

Otaku LEtters Champion, PopWord Champion, Alphabet Soup Champion, Baby Destruction Champion bellocanlver is off to a good start
    Thanks

the thing that i love about rock lee is that he never gives up and he pushes himself to the limit
    Temari is so Cool

Banned Monkey Jump Champion, Karts Champion, Stagedive Dewy Champion, Harry Potter: The Marauder`s Map Champion, Weasley Breakfast Champion, Grand Slam Shredder Champion, Moon Skate Champion, Field Goal FootBall Champion, DodgeBall Champion, Gasbag Smackdown Champion, Makai Hockey Champion, Monkey Nut Champion, The Ordinary Boys Champion, Traffic Control Champion, Roving Reporter Champion, Prawn Of The Dead Champion, Sky Fire Champion, Musical Lantern Champion, Master Qwan,s Mahjongg Champion, Master Mahjongg Champion, Mahjongg: Alchemy Champion, Flash Tiles Champion, Mahjongg 3D Champion, Mahjongg 2 Champion, Mahjongg Fast Champion, Stupid Space Shooting Race Game Champion The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day
    Thanks

I love rock lee he is fast funny but i rember when i saw that he couldnt walk and i was like what the @@@@ @@@@ @@@@ i was so mad then when he got his legs back i was like thank you god.

Otaku zatch bell may be famous one day zatch bell may be famous one day zatch bell's Avatar
    in the deep blue among the grand line...u old geazer
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by leejamale View Post
    if u love rock lee post here. but if u don't like him don't bother 2 post. rock lee fans wat rock lee move do u love the best well as 4 me i love wen he opens the 4 gates. its so cool and the lotus.
    i prefer his drunken lotus technic when he gets drunk and lee's his strongest when he's drunk

hot feets for dat azz

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast