+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: rock lee vs guy

Otaku zatch bell may be famous one day zatch bell may be famous one day zatch bell's Avatar
    in the deep blue among the grand line...u old geazer
    Thanks

Thumbs up rock lee vs guy

if guy and rock got into it that would be a good funny match specially if rock drunk some wine the drunken lotis against guys primeary lotis that would be a site to see that would be a great fight too be hold them both opening the 8 gates and going head strong at each other
    Last edited by zatch bell; Jan 25, 2008 at 09:07 AM.

hot feets for dat azz

Devoted Otaku Power Play Champion gaarasandkiller1 is off to a good start gaarasandkiller1's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: rock lee vs guy

um not realy if rock is drunk yes he is stonger but he is also dizzy and his sight is empaired so guy has a better chance of landing a hit. Guy also knows the lottus better then rocklee because guy has done it longer not to mention guy's brute strenght so it wouldn't even be a contest guy would tear lee a new one which i hate saying because i think rock lee is realy cool.
    *All the same i will kill you all,Gaara* (yes i made my own siggy

3. The Following User Says Thank You to gaarasandkiller1 For This Useful Post:

animangagrl2772 (Jun 05, 2009)

Otaku zatch bell may be famous one day zatch bell may be famous one day zatch bell's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by gaarasandkiller1 View Post
    um not realy if rock is drunk yes he is stonger but he is also dizzy and his sight is empaired so guy has a better chance of landing a hit. Guy also knows the lottus better then rocklee because guy has done it longer not to mention guy's brute strenght so it wouldn't even be a contest guy would tear lee a new one which i hate saying because i think rock lee is realy cool.
    but if you recall when guy was talking to lady tsunade he told her that when he's drunk he's an unstopable force that he can bearly controll he also said that even though he's an expert at the lotus that with lee's abilities he 'a master of the dizzy fist or something of that nature that has to do with him being drunk.. so i'd think he'd have a great chance of stomping his sensei in battle

hot feets for dat azz

Otaku FuzzyBearofDoom is off to a good start FuzzyBearofDoom's Avatar
    Thanks

Guy also said that if lee was an enemy he could stop him with ease but because it was lee in that incedent he didn't want to hurt him. Guy would win easy everything that lee has he has only better.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by FuzzyBearofDoom View Post
    Guy also said that if lee was an enemy he could stop him with ease but because it was lee in that incedent he didn't want to hurt him. Guy would win easy everything that lee has he has only better.
    i agree with every thing but the better part rock would still mop guy in my book

hot feets for dat azz

Devoted Otaku Power Play Champion gaarasandkiller1 is off to a good start gaarasandkiller1's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by zatch bell View Post
    but if you recall when guy was talking to lady tsunade he told her that when he's drunk he's an unstopable force that he can bearly controll he also said that even though he's an expert at the lotus that with lee's abilities he 'a master of the dizzy fist or something of that nature that has to do with him being drunk.. so i'd think he'd have a great chance of stomping his sensei in battle
    Well that may be true but considering his impairdness when drunk all guy has to do is set up traps and force coffee down his throat and a candy bar and boom he's sobber :P and it's called drunken fist
    *All the same i will kill you all,Gaara* (yes i made my own siggy

Otaku Kairu is off to a good start Kairu's Avatar
    Thanks

I think Rock Lee is awesome. I just gotta give the notch to Guy though. He is more experienced than Lee in almost everything. I am not calculating Lee's drunken fist in the equation since I think it can be really argued truly how powerful it is. Some have said in this thread that Guy cannot stop Lee without help. This was because Guy cares for Lee and did not want to use hostile force. Even being drunk don't you think Lee cares for Guy? Even drunk you could still care for someone. Like I said though. I am not counting the drunken fist in this. Guy would win in my opinion.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Kairu View Post
    I think Rock Lee is awesome. I just gotta give the notch to Guy though. He is more experienced than Lee in almost everything. I am not calculating Lee's drunken fist in the equation since I think it can be really argued truly how powerful it is. Some have said in this thread that Guy cannot stop Lee without help. This was because Guy cares for Lee and did not want to use hostile force. Even being drunk don't you think Lee cares for Guy? Even drunk you could still care for someone. Like I said though. I am not counting the drunken fist in this. Guy would win in my opinion.
    i feel you thats true but rock and guy kick hard thats why i like them

hot feets for dat azz

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast