+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: rock lee vs guy

Ever So Awesome Kaboom Champion, Archery Champion, Crazy Pool 2 Champion, Ninja-Boy Champion, Bubble Shooter Champion zyta may be famous one day zyta may be famous one day zyta's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: rock lee vs guy

First off, his name is spelt Gai and another note there is a reason why he is a teacher, a jounin. He has the experience, knowledge and techniques to give him the win.

Visit my blog: Rewriting Life

Devoted Otaku Power Play Champion gaarasandkiller1 is off to a good start gaarasandkiller1's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by zyta View Post
    First off, his name is spelt Gai and another note there is a reason why he is a teacher, a jounin. He has the experience, knowledge and techniques to give him the win.
    Well he may be a teacher but that means rocklee can't beat him and because rocklee is his pupil rocklee pretty mch can predict every move gai can make so just that alone will not score gai a win its based more on who get's the better hit starting off and let's not forget both of them will fight way past their limits so it would be a long match
    *All the same i will kill you all,Gaara* (yes i made my own siggy

Otaku zatch bell may be famous one day zatch bell may be famous one day zatch bell's Avatar
    in the deep blue among the grand line...u old geazer
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by zyta View Post
    but rock lee becomes a jounin aswell so still the battle would be one of epic proportion that rivals that of sasuke and itachi and 4n tailed naruto vs orochimaru

hot feets for dat azz

Slippery When Wet~ Trampoline Tricks 2 Champion, Togy Ball Champion highteckdudu is off to a good start highteckdudu's Avatar
    The wonderfull world of Minnesota! And I mean that!
    Thanks

Yes there is always the problem that rock lee will slip and then at that point Guy will be all over on him, but I think that Guy would win, but Guy might lose because he doesent want to inflict any pain apon rock lee, or something on that sort!
    I tryed to see things from your point of view but i cant seem to get my head that far up my ass!
    Visit www.highteckdudu.deviantart.com!

Otaku Saionji is off to a good start
    Thanks

Rock Lee would definatly win, he is younger, faster, and when he gets drunk, he just completely pwns.
    Gai is strong, i know, but we really haven't seen his full potential, i wish they would show an episode were gai fully powers up, other than the shippuden episode.

Otaku zatch bell may be famous one day zatch bell may be famous one day zatch bell's Avatar
    in the deep blue among the grand line...u old geazer
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Saionji View Post
    Rock Lee would definatly win, he is younger, faster, and when he gets drunk, he just completely pwns.
    Gai is strong, i know, but we really haven't seen his full potential, i wish they would show an episode were gai fully powers up, other than the shippuden episode.
    thank you finally some agrees with me rock would win but i too would like to see guy fully power up other than him unleashing the gates and using the morning peacock

hot feets for dat azz

Devoted Otaku Power Play Champion gaarasandkiller1 is off to a good start gaarasandkiller1's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by zatch bell View Post
    thank you finally some agrees with me rock would win but i too would like to see guy fully power up other than him unleashing the gates and using the morning peacock
    I also agree with them both guy is not realy known on his moves i mean when have we realy seen him fight using his best moves its mostly shows what rockless and the other's do. Even kakashi and jirya it shows their skill just like all the teachers it shows their skills as for guy it doesn't show him go all out at all its like guy is no real threat to anyone but then agin when guy showed up with kisume and itachi there,itachi him self said guy was no push over so may guy can do great things we dont know of but untill i see that i am going with rocklee on this one.
    *All the same i will kill you all,Gaara* (yes i made my own siggy

Banned narutard bugboy is off to a good start
    Thanks

I think lee would win this one. true guy is more expirienced and crap but if rock gets drunk
    its all over for guy

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast