+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: rock lee vs guy

Newbie Battle With Vader Champion manlock32 may be famous one day manlock32 may be famous one day manlock32's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: rock lee vs guy

i think lee could be better tha guy if he matures n betters is taijutsu more. god knows he got the speed already
    Instant beast.. Just add water

Otaku Tula is off to a good start Tula's Avatar
    Thanks

I say Rock Lee simply because I can never under any circumstance see Gai being able to cause harm to any of his students. He cares too much about them.
    I'd like to think they're pretty even in taijutsu but they both have strength and weaknesses that balance each other out . . .

Banned beast may be famous one day beast may be famous one day beast's Avatar
    Thanks

Begrudgingly I must give this fight to Might Gai. The first and obvious reason is that early on in Naruto it was might Gai who saved Rock Lee from Garaa. and secondly it was Gai that trained Rock Lee. Doubtless Might Gai knows whatever weekness Rock Lee has. Plus Rock Lee lacks for ninjutsu, of genjutsu.

Otaku Tula is off to a good start Tula's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by beast View Post
    Begrudgingly I must give this fight to Might Gai. The first and obvious reason is that early on in Naruto it was might Gai who saved Rock Lee from Garaa. and secondly it was Gai that trained Rock Lee. Doubtless Might Gai knows whatever weekness Rock Lee has. Plus Rock Lee lacks for ninjutsu, of genjutsu.
    I'd like to think Gai is known as a taijutsu master because he's not too big on ninjutsu or genjutsu. . . So Lee not being able to master or grasp a concept of either is kind of void.
    When Gai saved Lee. Keyword is that it was early on in the series. Lee has come so far in the anime it's kinda hard to imagine Gaara ever giving him a hard time. And even in that match, Lee was still on his feet even after Gai saved him.
    He has the potential to be the next best taijutsu master after Gai, assuming Gai dies or passes on all his knowledge to Lee.

As for weaknesses. Lee only has two as far as I'm concerned. And Gai . . . if you choose to only use taijutsu . . . I give him two- three weaknesses.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4