+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: sai

Newbie blissnoma is off to a good start blissnoma's Avatar
    Thanks

sai

hay um.... in naruto does sai really go around pulling peoples/guys pants down
    saying "u lack penis"

Ever So Awesome Kaboom Champion, Archery Champion, Crazy Pool 2 Champion, Ninja-Boy Champion, Bubble Shooter Champion zyta may be famous one day zyta may be famous one day zyta's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: sai

-.- no, that is his insult... though i can imagine him doing that.

Visit my blog: Rewriting Life

3. The Following User Says Thank You to zyta For This Useful Post:

blissnoma (Apr 18, 2008)

Otaku Click The Colour Champion darkangel1240 is off to a good start darkangel1240's Avatar
    Thanks

god. i can imagine that. Sai just doing that to every one in the hidden leaf.

Vampire Freaks☠I am not going 2 be on for awhile... ☠

Newbie Katayame Ren is off to a good start Katayame Ren's Avatar
    Thanks

Hello? Can someone tell me who is sai? I heard about sai has Uchiha genes. Is that true? Can someone answer me?
    NaruHina, the cutest couple ever!

Otaku Click The Colour Champion darkangel1240 is off to a good start darkangel1240's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Katayame Ren View Post
    Hello? Can someone tell me who is sai? I heard about sai has Uchiha genes. Is that true? Can someone answer me?
    Sai is from the Shippuden and i think he switched villages. Any way, he's a weird person and his ability is to draw stuff with ink and paper and it will come to life and it will attack people. And, no. Sai is NOT from the Uchiha clan. The only people alive in the Uchiha clan is Itachi, Obito (tobi) and Sasuke.

(srry for the spoiler.. If it was one)

Vampire Freaks☠I am not going 2 be on for awhile... ☠

of the AMC Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by darkangel1240 View Post
    Sai is from the Shippuden and i think he switched villages. Any way, he's a weird person and his ability is to draw stuff with ink and paper and it will come to life and it will attack people. And, no. Sai is NOT from the Uchiha clan. The only people alive in the Uchiha clan is Itachi, Obito (tobi) and Sasuke.

(srry for the spoiler.. If it was one)
    Tobi is not Obito. Tobi is Madara. Get it through your head. Obito is dead. Tobi is Madara and Madara is Tobi. His name is Madara Uchiha. His name is Madara Uchiha. His name is Madara Uchiha. He is an immortal. Obito is dead, crushed, and served his purpose in the story explaining how Kakashi got his Sharingan.

With that out of the way!
     click to show spoiler

As for the topic creator's question, Sai has never said the retarded fanmade quote "You lack penis." This is a corruption of Itachi's original "You lack hatred" quote except altered to make it seemingly hilarious to the population, but in the end, it's pretty stupid just like the "Tobi is a good boy" meme.

What Sai really says is "What do you have down there?" commenting on whether Naruto has any balls and insulting his masculinity. People completely misconstrued this and a meme was born that just makes people look stupid when they reference it. People that think that Sai says nothing but penis jokes are complete morons.
    I love my girlfriend.

Otaku Utena Tenjo is off to a good start
    Thanks

umm i agree with everything inner hell said. if i can be nicer about it though. anywho, yeah i was under the assumption that that was a play on words, and a small joke in naruto.

of the AMC Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Utena Tenjo View Post
    umm i agree with everything inner hell said. if i can be nicer about it though. anywho, yeah i was under the assumption that that was a play on words, and a small joke in naruto.
    I know I'm being mean, but I just find it hilarious that the first thing that pop up in some fangirls' minds is worrying that when Cartoon Network reaches the part in Shippuden where they introduce Sai, Cartoon Network is going to censor out the penis jokes. My retort to this is "WHAT PENIS JOKES!?" I see one shot at Naruto's masculinity, a followup to the previous shot a couple pages later, Sasuke bashing, and Sai calling Sakura a hag. I don't see any cock jokes. Why do these morons worry about something that isn't even there?

WHAT STARTED IT ALL.

Last edited by Innerhell; Sep 30, 2008 at 08:35 PM.
    I love my girlfriend.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast