+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 4 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Sakura or Ino??

Newbie chun334 may be famous one day chun334's Avatar
    Thanks

Smile Sakura or Ino??

Who do u think is strongest out of these two..i think they r both weak but Sakura is a little better cause of her healing technique.

~ beri-chan ~ hamu-hamu may be famous one day hamu-hamu may be famous one day hamu-hamu's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Sakura or Ino??

Pointing out why Sakura is stronger and without an explaination as to why you believe so isn't really gooing to be convincing.
    In these threads you should or must state why for your point of view.

About who being stronger, i reckon they are pretty much equal. Sakura may be a medical nin after the time skip, training under the hokage. For her to be in a fight, may become a disadvantage. However for Ino, she has a bit of medical skills, but more over, she is more capable to fight in a battle. This is only if we are talking about after the time skip.
    If it was before, then Sakura may as well be stronger, with the events that took place during the Chunin exams.

5.00 M33-6 solking may be famous one day solking may be famous one day solking's Avatar
    Thanks

Well I would have to say Sakura is the strong of the two, Ino has a very powerful technique but her soul capture thing, or whatever its called, is very slow. Sakura can easily dodge that stuff and with her monstrous strength. she is a younger version of the 5th hokage.

Newbie Nightengale may be famous one day Nightengale may be famous one day Nightengale's Avatar
    Thanks

Question Re: Sakura or Ino??

I really think that Sakura is better than Ino. It is as simple as 1 2 3...plus Sakura is cooler and a lot stronger than Ino.

Newbie inuyasha190879 may be famous one day inuyasha190879 may be famous one day inuyasha190879's Avatar
    Thanks

I think that they would be equal. Sakura would win because she's capable to heal. But on the other hand Ino is capable to take control of her opponent. So it could go either way.
    what you looking at?

x._Loveless.Murder_.x Aiora may be famous one day Aiora may be famous one day Aiora's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by chun334 View Post
    Who do u think is strongest out of these two..i think they r both weak but Sakura is a little better cause of her healing technique.
    why they r equal, though sakura would've just won against her in the chunin exams if she wasnt tired, but since they r both equal, it was never meant to be

-".. Chase the morning, yield for nothing."

Newbie heavery may be famous one day heavery may be famous one day
    Thanks

We really can’t compare the two because Sakura is a Shinobi while Ino is a Genin. Tenten is the strongest among female Shinobi and Ino is the strongest female Genin. But I like Sakura among the three.

5.00 M33-6 solking may be famous one day solking may be famous one day solking's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by heavery View Post
    We really can’t compare the two because Sakura is a Shinobi while Ino is a Genin. Tenten is the strongest among female Shinobi and Ino is the strongest female Genin. But I like Sakura among the three.
    I hope you know "Shinobi" means "ninja" so they are all Shinobis. Also they are all Gennin at this point in the anime because the have not passed the Chunnin exam. In the manga, I believe they all have made it to Chunnin.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 4 11 ... LastLast