+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast

Thread: Sakura or Ino??

Otaku Maskot Kombat Champion Titanofdeath is off to a good start Titanofdeath's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Sakura or Ino??

and also sakura can beat up some sound ninja i think she can ino.

"Be the change that you want to see in the world." "A nation's culture resides in the hearts and in the soul of its people. " "Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever." Quote Mohandas Gandhi

~Counting Down the Days~ NevesElocin may be famous one day NevesElocin may be famous one day NevesElocin's Avatar
    Thanks

Ino defintly. Although they are matched power wise. Ino under special circumstances would beat Sakura easily.

Our love will go on until the end of time. I will always be yours and you will be mine.

Otaku sasukesgirl is off to a good start
    Thanks

well i think their tied sakura an heal and is stronger than most adults but even though inos mind transfer jutsu is slow she can act in a way that is hard to understand like in the chuunin exams she acted crazy and cut her hair. And sakura got cause of the plan ino had in the chuunin exams if naruto didn't yell for sakura to get stronger ino would have won definatly but in hippuuden sakura gets smarter then she was before and can figure out the opponents strategy quicker!

Messenger of Despair Hive Hero Champion dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman's Avatar
    Thanks

I'm gonna go with Sakura. I mean really, what canIno do with the mind transfer in non-chuunin exam fight. Stab Sakura to death? She'd kill herself too, since any damage to sakura goes to Ino as well. The best I can actually think of her doing is like, turning her around or something so she can attack from behind...which is cheap. Sakura has insane strength, advanced healing skills, and most likely other things. Tell me, What has Ino shown as progression over 3 years?
    http://www.animeonline.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=7987&dateline=1181515  689
    I won't let this world exist without me! If I die, we all die! / Avatar & Signature by anime_8000.

Otaku Blackbird is off to a good start Blackbird's Avatar
    Thanks

Well, I'm only can choose Sakura becuase I already knew much about her. She is Medical Ninja and have a superstrength that can surpass the 5th hokage Tsunade. I don't know so much about Ino but she may be stronger now.

Otaku Mini Pool 2 Champion, England turkey bowling Champion Namida Goddess may be famous one day Namida Goddess may be famous one day Namida Goddess's Avatar
    Thanks

I would have to choose Sakura over Ino because Sakura is a little bit too innocent she is intelligent and really does grow stronger as a person. She really has been an underdog her whole life compared to Ino who acted "cool" her whole life.

Slippery When Wet~ Trampoline Tricks 2 Champion, Togy Ball Champion highteckdudu is off to a good start highteckdudu's Avatar
    The wonderfull world of Minnesota! And I mean that!
    Thanks

they both have equal skills we found that out in one of the episodes when they were fighting the piliminary rounds. But sakura might win in my eyes for the fact that the has more heart in the matter on why she has to win.
    I tryed to see things from your point of view but i cant seem to get my head that far up my ass!
    Visit www.highteckdudu.deviantart.com!

Otaku Oroboros Champion nexusolus is off to a good start nexusolus's Avatar
    Thanks

They only show equel skill in chunin exams since then they both have improved. But after improve ments they dont show much of Ino's knew found skills. But if the only thing that got improved of her is her mind take over tech then sakura would completly own her.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast