+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Sakura or Ino??

My Entity Is Unknown anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Sakura or Ino??

yea. but the only thing i can go is that Sakura was trained by a hokage/sannin. And Ino...uhhh not so much, in fact her sensei is dead.lol

1st Sig finished 12-20-09

Otaku zatch bell may be famous one day zatch bell may be famous one day zatch bell's Avatar
    in the deep blue among the grand line...u old geazer
    Thanks

I think Sakura is sronger because in the shippuden skip you see that while naruto was gone she trained with tsunade and gained incredible ninja skills as well as strength

hot feets for dat azz

Otaku SweetCandy is off to a good start
    Thanks

hhmm me personally..I think that sakura is stronger ..I think it's her will and purpose of fighting is better.Besides she trains with nartuo and sakuse..and also it's her intelligence level..she uses her brain to over come obstacles inside of physical stuff..and when it all comes down to it..really thinkin skills is a main part in defeating opponents ..^.^

Newbie WhiteWave14 is off to a good start WhiteWave14's Avatar
    Under your BED! OMNOMNOM *eats your toes*
    Thanks

I have to say Sakura, I have always liked her the best out of the two, especially now in the Shippuden, No not because of her healing abilities or because she used to love "Sasuke" (I'm sorry but I cannot stand him one bit.), It's because she has a good heart, I used to not like her back when "Naruto" was just starting but she's changed for the better, she's realized that things will not always go your way and you have to work for what you want the most.

Just like when Naruto came back from the valley of end, he couldn't change Sasuke's mind and get him to come back, that's when she had changed the most, at least that's what I think. She used to be so needy, now look at her! ^^
    Live for Today, Wait for Tomorrow,
    and think about Yesterday.

Devoted Otaku Quick Words Champion, Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion, Mah Jongg Garden Champion, Haunted House Champion Cheza may be famous one day Cheza may be famous one day Cheza's Avatar
    Thanks

Sakura! Damn Straight! Apart from being a medic, her super strength kicks ass. . . But I think if Ino had the same determination as her she coul be great too.
    If they really had a desire to live, they would've been more aware of how easy it is to die.

Devoted Otaku Power Play Champion gaarasandkiller1 is off to a good start gaarasandkiller1's Avatar
    Thanks

Ha well i would have to say ino because ino is realy smart,she can get inside your head heck she can even fight better because sakura's srengh alone isn't going to realy save her if she cant use it to het best yet not to mention her healing is average so its not that great as for ino i never realy seen a down side to her that is all tha tbad and she realy is not lacking skills.
    *All the same i will kill you all,Gaara* (yes i made my own siggy

Newbie dustin scott is off to a good start dustin scott's Avatar
    Thanks

wow... seems sakura is the prime choice. i usually like to play devils advocate but i can't see how i can in this situation. sakura is definately the best choice in a stand off between the two. she has nearly limitless potential. ino has her strengths as well but sakura has practically 2 mentalities. she has her inner sakura and her outer. ino doesn't have the commical overly powerful and insanely passionate inner self that sakura does. ino and sakura where evenly matched during the chunin exam but being that i haven't seen every episode nor have i read the recent manga, i cannot say for sure who would be stronger later. i just lean towards sakura because she seems to have massive potential and a strong will to get stronger and protect the people she cares about.
    It seems to me,that if you or i must choose between two courses of thought or action, we should remember our dying, and try so to live, that our death brings no pleasure on the world.
    - jhon steinbeck

Otaku Sakura Uchiha is off to a good start
    Thanks

I rhink Sakura.
    She starts out weak but in shippuuden gets way srtong.
    She can blow Ino out of the water.
    Ino i think really dosnt improve.

Don't trust me....

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast