+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 LastLast

Thread: sasuke vs itachi

Devoted Otaku Power Play Champion gaarasandkiller1 is off to a good start gaarasandkiller1's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: sasuke vs itachi

Quote Originally Posted by Titanofdeath View Post
    Iam just saying the only reason susake is going to win is cause he is a main character and if he was not itachi would own him hard. cause there is no way that itachi is using al of hes moves i mean he has traveled the world with the akatsuki and he only use a couple of justu right know but. I hope that susake get owned in the end cause no one would see that coming at all. And one more thing is that i hate the snake justus they look dumb and i think that susake is a emo i mean blade coming from the wrist one day he will cut him self.
    as much as i agree with you on this one sasuke being emo has nothing to do with a thing on his battle skills. Orochimaru even said him self that itachi is better then him by far and sasuke can only last so lond as for itachi is a conservitive he uses little chakra as for sasuke he is pulling everything he can so there is a faint chance sasuke can win and even then
     click to show spoiler
    *All the same i will kill you all,Gaara* (yes i made my own siggy

Newbie MindGamez313 is off to a good start MindGamez313's Avatar
    Thanks

Talking Re: sasuke vs itachi

I think Sasuke. . . I'm saying this because he has more to proove. And yea, it's like Itachi doesn't even train, so little brother is going to whup some. . . ..

Newbie yoshika is off to a good start yoshika's Avatar
    Thanks

sasuke has a lot more to do..but definitely in time, he will defeat itachi..

Let me protect you~

§-Breakdown-§ Breakout Champion, Bubble Popper Champion Akura13 may be famous one day Akura13's Avatar
    Thanks

ah, well, I DEFFINATLY think Itachi will win. Why??? Because one, while sasuke gets stronger, so does Itachi. Two, Itachi had the guts to kill the people he knew and loved, but sasuke can never be that brave. Finally, they never do show sasuke beating itachi, so it could be either way. But, if I seriously had to choose, I'd deffinatly say Itachi would win!

Phantasmagoria Lives On In The Hearts Of Their Fans, Japanese AND English!
    "Because it's okay to hide your tears." - LM.C (Lovely Mocochang)

Newbie EternalDemon is off to a good start EternalDemon's Avatar
    Thanks

Ya im thinkin sasuke is gonna be the victor between the two cuz it is like sasukes life mission and to go through every episode and not have him fulfill it will be a big dissapointment... do you read the manga?

Say what you mean, say what you feel,
    Dont leave it up to assumtions,
    There may not be another day to say it...

Banned Monkey Jump Champion, Karts Champion, Stagedive Dewy Champion, Harry Potter: The Marauder`s Map Champion, Weasley Breakfast Champion, Grand Slam Shredder Champion, Moon Skate Champion, Field Goal FootBall Champion, DodgeBall Champion, Gasbag Smackdown Champion, Makai Hockey Champion, Monkey Nut Champion, The Ordinary Boys Champion, Traffic Control Champion, Roving Reporter Champion, Prawn Of The Dead Champion, Sky Fire Champion, Musical Lantern Champion, Master Qwan,s Mahjongg Champion, Master Mahjongg Champion, Mahjongg: Alchemy Champion, Flash Tiles Champion, Mahjongg 3D Champion, Mahjongg 2 Champion, Mahjongg Fast Champion, Stupid Space Shooting Race Game Champion The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day
    Thanks

Well i guess i was wrong about the eye thing sauske can do it to now but that is a mistake because as i said earlier he didnt kill naruto his best friend so i still stick with my original guess because Itchai has more fighting skill because hes been around longer and knows lots of moves and he cooler looking .

My Entity Is Unknown anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by nexusolus View Post
     click to show spoiler

click to show spoiler

To me thes things sway me to believe that Sasuke will end up winning the fight.
    I agree with all of your information because ive read the chapter too, but dont underestiamte Itachi, he will strike back soon enough, and show everyone why he was the youngest anbu sqaud leader ever!

1st Sig finished 12-20-09

Otaku TheLastDarkAngel is off to a good start TheLastDarkAngel's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote (Originally by nexusolus)---
    In the fight so far between itachi and sasuke, sasuke has shown pretty much equal genjutsu abiltitys to itachi, he;s shown that even with the normal sharingon he;s skills with it surpass itachi's. he has shown this by when he broke out of itachi's Tsukuyomi (the mongekyo sharingon genjutsu tech).

well yea that is true but anyone with the sharingon that has the level of the mongekyo
    sharingon can break anyone else's tsukuyomi but they have to have the bloodline also. thats just what i was told by lpts of people^^

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 LastLast