+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 LastLast

Thread: sasuke vs itachi

Otaku Oroboros Champion nexusolus is off to a good start nexusolus's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: sasuke vs itachi

Quote Originally Posted by TheLastDarkAngel View Post
    Quote (Originally by nexusolus)---
    In the fight so far between itachi and sasuke, sasuke has shown pretty much equal genjutsu abiltitys to itachi, he;s shown that even with the normal sharingon he;s skills with it surpass itachi's. he has shown this by when he broke out of itachi's Tsukuyomi (the mongekyo sharingon genjutsu tech).

well yea that is true but anyone with the sharingon that has the level of the mongekyo
    sharingon can break anyone else's tsukuyomi but they have to have the bloodline also. thats just what i was told by lpts of people^^

click to show spoiler

Made by me.

Newbie Shenn is off to a good start Shenn's Avatar
    Thanks

Well i think that even though itachi is strong he is also sort of predictable
    he likes to use his sharingan alot and his speed to his advantage but sasuke has the chidori and the curse mark plus he will probably get the mangekeyou sharingan soon if kakashi can get it and he isnt even an uchiha then i dont think that sasuke will have to much of a problem achiveing it my guess is sasuke will win but he will have to use his full curse mark and nearly die in the battle.

My Entity Is Unknown anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by nexusolus View Post
     click to show spoiler
    agreed, sasuke only has the same level of sharingan that he had during his fight with naruto in the first series. But I think that he has made it stronger somehow with all th extra training he has went through. But it cant be all based on his sharingan, I think sasukes experince has now reached Itachi's level in battle, and now Itachi's starting to realize the kind of skill sasuke now posses, but like i said, I dont think we've ever seen Itachi's true potential, he has yet to show what he canreally do......

1st Sig finished 12-20-09

Otaku Frisbee Throwing Champion, Yeti 1 Greece Champion Billum256 is off to a good start Billum256's Avatar
    Thanks

click to show spoiler
    98% of AO members are yaoi or lollicon fans. If you are part of the 2% that are not, copy and paste this into your sig

Sig By Me
    "We're all sinners in the hands of the loving God"

Newbie Alina sedai is off to a good start Alina sedai's Avatar
    Thanks

Sasuke no doubt. He may not have the experiance of Itachi, but he does have somthing Itachi dosn't. Friends and support. Naruto, Sakura etc, they will back him, and help him. Hes also had training from great ninjas such as Kakashi and Orochimaru (yes hes evil but he is in fact...good at what he does)
    Itachi has only his main Jitsu, but Sasuke will be learning several different Jitsus and he can counter Itachi's as he has the same one.
    My Baby

Legendary Otaku Happy Pill Champion, Monkey Mayhem Champion NeoDeath90 may be famous one day NeoDeath90 may be famous one day NeoDeath90's Avatar
    Thanks

in all honesty, itachi. he's simply more anturally talented. that and the fact that sasuke has delusions of grandeur when it comes to gaining power. he's never going to win with the attitude of "i must get stronger! i am an avenger!!!!" no you're not, you're just emo.
    Why hello there!

Otaku Frisbee Throwing Champion, Yeti 1 Greece Champion Billum256 is off to a good start Billum256's Avatar
    Thanks

click to show spoiler
    98% of AO members are yaoi or lollicon fans. If you are part of the 2% that are not, copy and paste this into your sig

Sig By Me
    "We're all sinners in the hands of the loving God"

Newbie ronniegokusan is off to a good start ronniegokusan's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by chun334 View Post
    who do u think will win between sasuke and itachi now???? I think that itachi is very strong but he doesnt seem to be trainin alot since he joined the akatsuki but sasuke is trainin alot with orochomaru as you can see at the start of ep1 of the new naruto. so i will think sasuke will beat him
    i think sasuke would beat him , but it would be an epic battle, after watching ep 265 you can sasukes genjutsu is just as powerful as itachi

+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 LastLast