+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 12 ... LastLast

Thread: sasuke vs itachi

Newbie da juggernaut may be famous one day da juggernaut may be famous one day da juggernaut's Avatar
    Thanks

Thumbs up Re: sasuke vs itachi

hey i love naruto but sasuke will crush itachi becase sasuke is da man i think that sasuke have a lot of hidden talent, itachi and sasuke are very much a like i think sasuke will be great in the future shows

Retired frr_Vegeta may be famous one day frr_Vegeta may be famous one day frr_Vegeta's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: sasuke vs itachi

Spoilers:

I would consider Itachi's strength to be decreasing as it has been revealed that the mangekyo sharingan damages his eyes after a while, I would still say that at this particular point Itachi would take the win, but in a few years if Sasuke continues training and Itachi continues on the path towards blindness, Sasuke could win.

Newbie Twilight Dawn is off to a good start Twilight Dawn's Avatar
    Thanks

sasuke is extremely strong but his sharingan isnt as strong as itachi....
    he needs to get alot stronger and more experienced before he can take on itachi

My Entity Is Unknown anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Hassun View Post
    Where do you get the idea of comparing Kakashi's power to Sasuke's?
    I got it from Kakashi saying that naruto is his equal or better now. And assuming that sasuke is still stronger than naruto is where i was coming from.
    But you dont really think that sasuke can take out Itachi yet do you? if so than its insane

1st Sig finished 12-20-09

Newbie Crimson_Inferno may be famous one day Crimson_Inferno may be famous one day Crimson_Inferno's Avatar
    Thanks

I don't think that Sasuke can beat Itachi yet for the simple reason that Itachi has got the Mangekyo Sharingan and a whole lot more experience than Sasuke, not to mention how even Orochimaru is terrified of him. However I think that Sasuke will beat him eventually.

Newbie Michael_in_chains may be famous one day Michael_in_chains may be famous one day Michael_in_chains's Avatar
    Thanks

I think Sasuke will beat itachi, simply with the mere fact that he has that secret jutsu noone has seen yet. Itachi has mangekyou sharingan, but remember, usually the current generation surpasses the old, and im guessing that with that new jutsu, it's just enough to send Itachi to hell.

>--------Newest Sig-------<

My Entity Is Unknown anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Michael_in_chains View Post
    I think Sasuke will beat itachi, simply with the mere fact that he has that secret jutsu noone has seen yet. Itachi has mangekyou sharingan, but remember, usually the current generation surpasses the old, and im guessing that with that new jutsu, it's just enough to send Itachi to hell.
    You can't just put the "new jutsu" as a factor. I mean it could be any thing, like a monkey shitting or something. And Itachi isn't old, he still is apart of the new generation. Sasuke is, or had trouble with a weaken orochimaru, when Itachi could easily beat him

1st Sig finished 12-20-09

Newbie Michael_in_chains may be famous one day Michael_in_chains may be famous one day Michael_in_chains's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by anime_being_god View Post
    You can't just put the "new jutsu" as a factor. I mean it could be any thing, like a monkey shitting or something. And Itachi isn't old, he still is apart of the new generation. Sasuke is, or had trouble with a weaken orochimaru, when Itachi could easily beat him
    lol a monkey shitting......but you never know.......the anime NARUTO is known for surprises. Sasuke might have learned Cursed Seal Level 3 or maybe even learned how to counter-attack the mangekyo sharingan........Noone can really jus throw Sasuke out of the fight that easily........

>--------Newest Sig-------<

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 12 ... LastLast