+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast

Thread: sasuke vs itachi

Ever So Awesome Kaboom Champion, Archery Champion, Crazy Pool 2 Champion, Ninja-Boy Champion, Bubble Shooter Champion zyta may be famous one day zyta may be famous one day zyta's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: sasuke vs itachi

click to show spoiler

Can Sasuke kill Itachi, of course he could. I have this gut feeling that Naruto is ending very soon (manga wise). He's got to kill Itachi, Itachi won't have it any other way. Plus the fact that his eyes are going blind at an alarming rate now is a factor against him. My bet is an Sasuke, just because the creator won't kill him off. Sad fact i know, but Sasuke just won't lose...

Visit my blog: Rewriting Life

Newbie ilovenaruto11 is off to a good start ilovenaruto11's Avatar
    Thanks

idk how i think would win i meen itachi is very strong and sasuke is becuming weeker then naruto well i think i gess itachi would win but i still think sasuke would in a way

you will always find that certain someone to make you feel special and important and good about yourself. all you need to do is believe.
    made by jazzy95

Newbie Ichigokarate may be famous one day Ichigokarate may be famous one day Ichigokarate's Avatar
    Thanks

I don't think Sasuke would be able to win against Itachi even if he did train, I really want sasuke to win, but i'm afraid that it would take awhile, and as anime_being_god said, even with the help of Orochimaru, they both still can't defeat Itachi..

Newbie yuki chan is off to a good start yuki chan's Avatar
    Thanks

Smile Re: sasuke vs itachi

for me.... itachi is strong and we all know that!!... sasuke is no match for him!!! but i've been observing lately that itachi is not training too hard... while sasuke is.. well i guess if sasuke trains harder he can defeat itachi on his own... well thats my opinion!!
    Last edited by yuki chan; Sep 07, 2007 at 09:51 AM. Reason: some errors

Newbie Inuyashadude001 may be famous one day Inuyashadude001 may be famous one day Inuyashadude001's Avatar
    Thanks

Well Sasuke has the chidori he could take out Itachi with just one good blow but on the other hand Itachi knows what Sasuke fears which is just as powerful as the chidori!
    ...the scars upon my face show the life of satan and his power! Those who gaze upon my face will be filled with hatred and darkness... and shall be engulfed with death!

Otaku Maskot Kombat Champion Titanofdeath is off to a good start Titanofdeath's Avatar
    Thanks

susake got hes arm break the frist time he tried to us the chidro to itachi and he would own him with the sword's.

"Be the change that you want to see in the world." "A nation's culture resides in the hearts and in the soul of its people. " "Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever." Quote Mohandas Gandhi

Slippery When Wet~ Trampoline Tricks 2 Champion, Togy Ball Champion highteckdudu is off to a good start highteckdudu's Avatar
    The wonderfull world of Minnesota! And I mean that!
    Thanks

most people have seen to that point so they know who will win!
    I tryed to see things from your point of view but i cant seem to get my head that far up my ass!
    Visit www.highteckdudu.deviantart.com!

Otaku sasukesgirl is off to a good start
    Thanks

hmmmmm ok well I read the manga on youtube with english subbies (my word)! and i think he can beat itachi if he trains a little bit more look at this and you'll know they both beat __________ so yea i think sasuke and itachi will be tied a little more training and itachi shall die muahahaha
    YouTube - Naruto Manga Chapter 345 (Colour)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast