+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast

Thread: sasuke vs itachi

Otaku sasukesgirl is off to a good start
    Thanks

Re: sasuke vs itachi

YouTube - Naruto Manga 346 thats the other part...... <.<

Otaku zatch bell may be famous one day zatch bell may be famous one day zatch bell's Avatar
    in the deep blue among the grand line...u old geazer
    Thanks

sasuke in my opinion can beat itachi after training with orochimaru and killing him before he could take his body and learn how to master his cursed seal of heaven i think he could really do it and with the help of the team snake that he formed after he killed orochimaru and last i seen in the manga he is still curently in battle with his big brother
    Last edited by zatch bell; Jan 22, 2008 at 06:14 AM.

hot feets for dat azz

My Entity Is Unknown anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god's Avatar
    Thanks

Sasuke can win, but doesnt mean he will, he has the potential to beat Itachi now, but Itachi wont go down easy even now

1st Sig finished 12-20-09

Otaku zatch bell may be famous one day zatch bell may be famous one day zatch bell's Avatar
    in the deep blue among the grand line...u old geazer
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by anime_being_god View Post
    Sasuke can win, but doesnt mean he will, he has the potential to beat Itachi now, but Itachi wont go down easy even now
    that is true but there battle will be big but not as big as orochimaru and naruto in the 4 tailed fox state though

Newbie natsuhiko may be famous one day natsuhiko may be famous one day natsuhiko's Avatar
    Thanks

that fight surely sasuke will win,because after that sasuke have to fight with naruto to end the story..

Otaku Oroboros Champion nexusolus is off to a good start nexusolus's Avatar
    Thanks

If you go to **a scanlation site** you can read the manga and so far the fight between them has been even except at the very end of it were it shows
     click to show spoiler
    But for all we know that could be just another clone.
    Last edited by Chiefblackhammer; Jan 18, 2008 at 07:28 AM. Reason: site removed

Made by me.

Commander Ham Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer's Avatar
    Thanks

I doubt that the battle between Sasuke and Itachi is going to be over as quickly as it seems in chapter 383, or that the end of the conflict will occur very soon at all. To me it is just more teaser stuff to keep people reading the manga for it. It will be interesting to see what becomes of this battle and what the true plans for Sasuke that Itachi has are, but don’t expect that this will be over anytime soon.

As far as who is currently still stronger, Itachi is hands down…but the gap is closing fast…mainly due to Itachi’s eyes growing weaker with over use.

Ultimately everyone should know Sasuke will either
    1) kill his brother & die with him
    2) learn the real reason Itachi did what he did and try to save him (Itachi) from dying (but fail), thus seeking revenge for his brother’s death (assuming Itachi is killed by someone else).
    3) learn the real reason Itachi did what he did while killing him and this pick up his (Itachi’s) cause and finish what Itachi started.

That is all just my opinion but no matter what, it is pretty clear Itachi is going to die at some point. Just will be interesting to see when, how and why.

Newbie hinata067 is off to a good start hinata067's Avatar
    Thanks

Cool Re: sasuke vs itachi

Quote Originally Posted by chun334 View Post
    who do u think will win between sasuke and itachi now???? I think that itachi is very strong but he doesnt seem to be trainin alot since he joined the akatsuki but sasuke is trainin alot with orochomaru as you can see at the start of ep1 of the new naruto. so i will think sasuke will beat him
    SASUKE HANDS DOWN
    BUT NARUTO KICK SASUKE AN ITACHI AZZ ANY DAY
    Hinata Bad Azz the 1 an only no 1

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast