+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast

Thread: sasuke vs itachi

My Entity Is Unknown anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: sasuke vs itachi

Quote Originally Posted by chiefblackhammer View Post
    I doubt that the battle between Sasuke and Itachi is going to be over as quickly as it seems in chapter 383, or that the end of the conflict will occur very soon at all. To me it is just more teaser stuff to keep people reading the manga for it. It will be interesting to see what becomes of this battle and what the true plans for Sasuke that Itachi has are, but don’t expect that this will be over anytime soon.

As far as who is currently still stronger, Itachi is hands down…but the gap is closing fast…mainly due to Itachi’s eyes growing weaker with over use.

Ultimately everyone should know Sasuke will either
    1) kill his brother & die with him
    2) learn the real reason Itachi did what he did and try to save him (Itachi) from dying (but fail), thus seeking revenge for his brother’s death (assuming Itachi is killed by someone else).
    3) learn the real reason Itachi did what he did while killing him and this pick up his (Itachi’s) cause and finish what Itachi started.

That is all just my opinion but no matter what, it is pretty clear Itachi is going to die at some point. Just will be interesting to see when, how and why.

I agree.
     click to show spoiler
    Last edited by Chiefblackhammer; Jan 18, 2008 at 07:44 AM. Reason: again USE spoiler tags

1st Sig finished 12-20-09

Newbie 14samy is off to a good start 14samy's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by chun334 View Post
    who do u think will win between sasuke and itachi now???? I think that itachi is very strong but he doesnt seem to be trainin alot since he joined the akatsuki but sasuke is trainin alot with orochomaru as you can see at the start of ep1 of the new naruto. so i will think sasuke will beat him
    well i think itachi is cool so i think itachi will win.and he is hot

Otaku FuzzyBearofDoom is off to a good start FuzzyBearofDoom's Avatar
    Thanks

Sasuke doesn't compare to itachi yet it will take a lot more than what he has learned to rival Itachi. The only way that I see sasuke being stronger is if Itachi goes blind or if sasuke gains the Mangekyou sharingan other than that Itachi is way to strong for sasuke.

Otaku zatch bell may be famous one day zatch bell may be famous one day zatch bell's Avatar
    in the deep blue among the grand line...u old geazer
    Thanks

Thumbs up Re: sasuke vs itachi

Quote Originally Posted by chiefblackhammer View Post
    I doubt that the battle between Sasuke and Itachi is going to be over as quickly as it seems in chapter 383, or that the end of the conflict will occur very soon at all. To me it is just more teaser stuff to keep people reading the manga for it. It will be interesting to see what becomes of this battle and what the true plans for Sasuke that Itachi has are, but don’t expect that this will be over anytime soon.

As far as who is currently still stronger, Itachi is hands down…but the gap is closing fast…mainly due to Itachi’s eyes growing weaker with over use.

Ultimately everyone should know Sasuke will either
    1) kill his brother & die with him
    2) learn the real reason Itachi did what he did and try to save him (Itachi) from dying (but fail), thus seeking revenge for his brother’s death (assuming Itachi is killed by someone else).
    3) learn the real reason Itachi did what he did while killing him and this pick up his (Itachi’s) cause and finish what Itachi started.

That is all just my opinion but no matter what, it is pretty clear Itachi is going to die at some point. Just will be interesting to see when, how and why.
    Sasuke already knows why itachi did it and will never join him he just wants to kill him for murdering every body he held dear to him in there clan and the only reason itachi did what he did is because he wants to release the tengu leader the demon crow like spirit that is madaara's grandfather and his father is a tengu and his mother is a hyuuga and when madaara was born the two bloods mixed which created the sharingan in his eyes

hot feets for dat azz

My Entity Is Unknown anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by FuzzyBearofDoom View Post
    Sasuke doesn't compare to itachi yet it will take a lot more than what he has learned to rival Itachi. The only way that I see sasuke being stronger is if Itachi goes blind or if sasuke gains the Mangekyou sharingan other than that Itachi is way to strong for sasuke.
    I agree, sasuke is a lot better since the last thet met, but even now he still doesnt have the ability to kill him yet, though now at least he can make it a fight at least, he needs the MS or something to push he's power over the edge now

Newbie pipsonicx3 is off to a good start
    Thanks

sasuke will die itacchi to good so there there your anser

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by pipsonicx3 View Post
    sasuke will die itacchi to good so there there your anser
    well personally i think that anwser is wrong, so yea, theres your anwser.lol
    Look sasuke has been in the series way to long as a guy striving to beat Itachi, that was pretty much his only purpose in the show, he will not die by Itachi's hands if he dies at all.

Newbie DarkxXUnforgivenXx is off to a good start DarkxXUnforgivenXx's Avatar
    Thanks

I think Sasuke needs to train more then maybe, just maaaaaybe he'll be a match for Itachi...other than that, No. Sasuke will not beat Itachi, plus Itachi's just too awesome xD

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast