+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: SasuNaru ^_^

Banned The White Wolf is off to a good start
    Thanks

Re: SasuNaru ^_^

Yaoi. Eeesh.

I'm sorry, but I think Naruto and Hinata belong together. And Sasuke should stay solo, doing his own thing.

Otaku Noxious_Craft may be famous one day Noxious_Craft may be famous one day Noxious_Craft's Avatar
    Thanks

i like naru sasu but i aslo like kakashi and iruka, they are cute together, but in reading a hinata and sasuke fic now and its not too bad.

Newbie DemonicNeko-chan may be famous one day DemonicNeko-chan may be famous one day DemonicNeko-chan's Avatar
    Thanks
    =D

SasuNaru is my OTP!!!

and there is so much proof to back up this pairing!

Plus, not many people notice this (some who dont agree with this pairing), but Naruto is the ONLY person that can get a reaction or a slight bit of emotion out of Sasuke. yep.

from what i read at the top, i'm guessing all you have read Self-Reliance right?

XD that will be the only fic I'll read where theres SasUKE.
    Last edited by Soldat of life; Apr 14, 2007 at 03:22 PM. Reason: no double or triple posting aloud.

GIR IS TEH SMEXIINESS

RPG Lord and Master/Poet Soldat of life may be famous one day Soldat of life may be famous one day Soldat of life's Avatar
    Thanks

Please do not double or triple post for this matter DemonicNeko-chan

Do not flood the forum with random long postings that are impossible to read. Do not repetitively post the same thing. Do not post the same topic in multiple forums as all such threads will be removed. Do not double post on an individual thread. An example of what is acceptable and unacceptable when posting is demonstrated below:

Acceptable:

Your post
    Someone else's post
    Your post

Not acceptable:

Your post
    Your post
    Someone else's post
    Quote Originally Posted by Soldat of life View Post
    My favorite philosopher:
    Hassun

Thanks to Xelhes for this amazing work of art ^.^
    Poetry Corner CLICK HERE IF YOU KNOW ME

Shake the Core. Xelhes may be famous one day Xelhes may be famous one day Xelhes's Avatar
    Thanks

You know what else isnt acceptable Yaoi why must everything in anime that concerns 2 guys being freinds be taken as lovers. oooo no they are best freinds i guess that means there in love. god forbid they go on a mission as a 2 person team what a match...(puke) yaoi pariings are ridiculous and a travesty to anime its better left to "Normal" pairings.
    ..:Open Your Wings Evil Angel:..

Devoted Otaku Shodokan may be famous one day Shodokan may be famous one day Shodokan's Avatar
    Thanks

You have been acting somewhat more sane than most fangirls so I'll go easy on you. I usually make fun of Naruto1988 for being an idiot. But he's absolutely right.
    There is no way they would end up together Naruto is straight. His crush on Sakura is apparent. Even people who love Hinata and Naruto pairings have more validality than SasuNaruto pairings just based on the fact Naruto is straight. This is never ever going to happen fangirls so stop dreaming.

The famous scene that started all this nonsense.

Newbie Eisha luv is off to a good start Eisha luv's Avatar
    Thanks

Cool Re: SasuNaru ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by Shodokan View Post
    You have been acting somewhat more sane than most fangirls so I'll go easy on you. I usually make fun of Naruto1988 for being an idiot. But he's absolutely right.
    There is no way they would end up together Naruto is straight. His crush on Sakura is apparent. Even people who love Hinata and Naruto pairings have more validality than SasuNaruto pairings just based on the fact Naruto is straight. This is never ever going to happen fangirls so stop dreaming.

The famous scene that started all this nonsense.
    Listen this is for the ppl who luv sasunaru , NOT for the ppl who hates it and if it was just the "normal" pairings life would be soooo dull(take it from me) . 1st of all sakura(i HATE her) likes sasuke but naruto like sakura and sasuke clearly shows that he has no interset in sakura (or Ino), also as much as i like hinata it just won't work.I also read that the author of Naruto said that there r hints to show that they r more than just friends

Shake the Core. Xelhes may be famous one day Xelhes may be famous one day Xelhes's Avatar
    Thanks

Where is your valid point on this author suggesting that they are more than freinds. that is something id love to see. i cant see how you can stand and watch male anime characters in love. that isnt (Normal) its just not plainly put. and don't you read the shippuden manga Sakura is starting to fall for naruto because he's more mature and isnt such a childish goofball. sasuke is one that is left to himself and hides his feelings most likely whoever he falls in love with wont be one of the main charactrs like sakura or ino maybe someone he meets.

Lets just be logical here do you honestly think that yaoi is as your sig says (fricken hot) honestly it isn't. i'm surprised no one has asked you to take those images down because if i were a mod i would have long ago due to the inappropriate images.
    ..:Open Your Wings Evil Angel:..

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast