+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast

Thread: SasuNaru ^_^

Lost In My Own World Fishing the Sea Champion, LastTank Standing Champion Ky-lyrra may be famous one day Ky-lyrra may be famous one day Ky-lyrra's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: SasuNaru ^_^

Some People take it to far though with "I hate it" or "I despise it" it's just something that makes people happy to see and look at. Like Sassie says it's just something that people do what ifs to. I mean your a guy so you don't like it. Yet you look at most people who do and realize that they are mostly girls. They are just simply two cute anime characters that girls would like to see together or whoever is in this thread that likes it. It's not like We are writing to the editor to do something like that. It's just pictures fan art what ever you want to call it...At first I wasn't to happy about it then I saw some cute pictures at which I have already shown that made me think of why people like it then I saw an amv:

Naruto will be in Sasuke's heart I though it was cute.
    Last edited by Ky-lyrra; Apr 15, 2007 at 01:18 PM.
    ™Mommy To Micah And Shawn!™

Thanks For The Amazing Tag Pyro!

Shake the Core. Xelhes may be famous one day Xelhes may be famous one day Xelhes's Avatar
    Thanks

I would click that link if i was bored but i am not going to because i rather not subject my eyes to something that i reject in every way of my anime life. sorry ky but nothing will change my mind about my (hatre...well not that just very strong dislike)
    ..:Open Your Wings Evil Angel:..

Lost In My Own World Fishing the Sea Champion, LastTank Standing Champion Ky-lyrra may be famous one day Ky-lyrra may be famous one day Ky-lyrra's Avatar
    Thanks

Well my mind was changed even though I also said I would never like that stuff. Well I keep it to the clean type though I mean as far as that is concerned I still do not like that type but when it comes to the ones in the amv because it is just pictures and to the ones I have posted then that is fine.

Shake the Core. Xelhes may be famous one day Xelhes may be famous one day Xelhes's Avatar
    Thanks

Well according to you it is fine but i dont see it is fine. sure guys huggin is fine i hug my freinds every now and then but when there are blush marks on sasuke's face and stuff and there holding hands for extended time periods thats not cute just sick

Thanks

Well then I do not know what to tell you. You do not like this type of things from an anime but there are a lot of people who do myself included. I mean what if it was the other way around Ingo and Sakura? Would you say that is ok?

Thanks

No i dont like any gay anime period i dont liek to see guys together or girls i prefer it stick to the way its (Supposed to be)

Thanks

I'm sorry that that is the way you feel and that we do enjoy it. I don't know what to say to ya then. We enjoy it because we find it either cute or hot. I fall into the category just cute.

You's Trollin Pro Leafblower Champion, Helicopter Champion ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro's Avatar
    Thanks

lol ky, i watched the video and i found it a bit disturbing due to the yaoi images. On the other hand, what if one of them was made into a chick? Then yes indeed they would look so cute together. I would say to make sasuke into a chick and leave naruto as a dude.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast