+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Thread: SasuNaru ^_^

Otaku bcvl1124 is off to a good start
    Thanks

Re: SasuNaru ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by Rave_Grip View Post
    It's kinda weird... because all the pairings I see in Naruto are cute and weird, some of them. Naruto and Sasuke pretend to hate each other yet they care about each other a lot. They always compete against each other, heck even in eating food and what not. So the next picture you see they are in kissing pose or just a normal pairing pose...
    Some people says that but in my school that also happened talk about day za voo... >_< But really I love the pairings... They are meant to be together. In my book it says the more you hate and the more you love right?! ^^

Shake the Core. Xelhes may be famous one day Xelhes may be famous one day Xelhes's Avatar
    Thanks

Ya....um incorrect. sure the more you hate the more you love but that doesnt mean two MALE anime characters need to be in love why do people keep making fan fics on this its just.....degrading to the anime community it just annoys me i really do not agree with Yuri or Yaoi pairings. sure..its cute(disgustily weird) but thats beside the point what about the actual image its portraying
    ..:Open Your Wings Evil Angel:..

Otaku Waremono is off to a good start Waremono's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Naruto1988 View Post
    Ya....um incorrect. sure the more you hate the more you love but that doesnt mean two MALE anime characters need to be in love why do people keep making fan fics on this its just.....degrading to the anime community it just annoys me i really do not agree with Yuri or Yaoi pairings. sure..its cute(disgustily weird) but thats beside the point what about the actual image its portraying
    I kinda agree with you on this. Though it is creepy cute, and yes I like it, I wish that it was made by the actual creators and not by overly obssesive fan girls. I would also like to know why does it have to be SasuNaru pairings all the time? Remember fan girls Gaara needs love too.
    If your happy and you know it make a kitty!!! =^_^= <Meow!

Shake the Core. Xelhes may be famous one day Xelhes may be famous one day Xelhes's Avatar
    Thanks

Im glad that the orgiginal creators did not work on that. i dont mean to sound like a jerk but.. We already have a Gay anime we dont need anymore

Legendary Otaku divine_punishment may be famous one day divine_punishment may be famous one day divine_punishment's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Eisha luv View Post
    I luv sasunaru yaoi and I also luv the show. There's just something about this pairing that I luv so much...oh I know the prevy sasuke and the innocent naruto . Tell me wat u like about this pairing.
    It will never happen. I'm sorry. Sasuke is too emo and concetrated on his mission to kill his brother to take time out and shag Naruto. (Don't get me wrong; Sasuke rocks, but it'd never happen.)

Thanks

Finally someone that expresses the same veiwpoints as i I agree about that Sasuke has to much on his plate to think if naruto is hot or not and the same goes for naruto/

Banned The White Wolf is off to a good start
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Naruto1988 View Post
    You know what else isnt acceptable Yaoi why must everything in anime that concerns 2 guys being freinds be taken as lovers. oooo no they are best freinds i guess that means there in love. god forbid they go on a mission as a 2 person team what a match...(puke) yaoi pariings are ridiculous and a travesty to anime its better left to "Normal" pairings.
    Thank God someone understands my thoughts on this. It seems that everyone I go to and tell them that Yaoi is just not cool, they disagree! What has the world come to?!

ALL THE TIME. It happens all the time. Two friends on a show are guys, and they have a really good bond, and the next thing you know.. there's pictures of them kissing up on each other. GROSS.

I must continue repeating that I have NOTHING against homosexuals.. but I Just cannot stand when fangirls [and guys =__=] make it seem as if STRAIGHT men are meant to be together, because it is "soo cute".

No.

No.

*Haha. I didn't even notice the post above me. ^_^

Thanks

Lol we expressed the same feelings about yaoi. And its true its just that. I mean lets be honest would you want someone going up to someone you respect and then saying hey how bout you and your best freind which is a guy make out because its cute >.> Doubt it.

Its just relaly really ridiculous that the second two guys become freinds all of a sudden fan girls and guys wana think ZOMG there in love. what is it wrong ot have a best friend thats of the same gender.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast