+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Thread: SasuNaru ^_^

Otaku Waremono is off to a good start Waremono's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: SasuNaru ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by Naruto1988 View Post
    Lol we expressed the same feelings about yaoi. And its true its just that. I mean lets be honest would you want someone going up to someone you respect and then saying hey how bout you and your best freind which is a guy make out because its cute >.> Doubt it.

Its just relaly really ridiculous that the second two guys become freinds all of a sudden fan girls and guys wana think ZOMG there in love. what is it wrong ot have a best friend thats of the same gender.
    That makes alot of sense, I really think that women are worse than men, since they are the ones that invented this pairing and not men. I think that maybe there might be more to the pairing though, maybe in order for the fan girls to like both characters they pretend that they like each other that way they don't have to choose which side they are on. I am a guy and find myself having to choose between Naruto or Sasuke, which is better? I think it would be nice to just tell them to grow up and choose one of them instead of both of them.
    Am I making any sense?
    If your happy and you know it make a kitty!!! =^_^= <Meow!

Legendary Otaku divine_punishment may be famous one day divine_punishment may be famous one day divine_punishment's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Naruto1988 View Post
    Lol we expressed the same feelings about yaoi. And its true its just that. I mean lets be honest would you want someone going up to someone you respect and then saying hey how bout you and your best freind which is a guy make out because its cute >.> Doubt it.

Its just relaly really ridiculous that the second two guys become freinds all of a sudden fan girls and guys wana think ZOMG there in love. what is it wrong ot have a best friend thats of the same gender.
    People go to ridiculous lengths to get a pairing. Then, it spreads like wild fire.

Shake the Core. Xelhes may be famous one day Xelhes may be famous one day Xelhes's Avatar
    Thanks

God i know ITS i dont see why they pair up anime characters that dont need to be paired up i mean honestly. They already have Gravitiron and thats as gay as a anime can get i mean its borderline ........****** but in any case. they need to stop with these same gender Pairings.
    ..:Open Your Wings Evil Angel:..

Otaku Pogo Panic Champion North Dakota may be famous one day North Dakota may be famous one day North Dakota's Avatar
    Thanks

Kinda odd if you ask me, But being linked to hentai I find it kinda sex realated, But thats just me, But ya, I'm sure they look great to getathe.

Otaku sangogirl may be famous one day sangogirl may be famous one day sangogirl's Avatar
    Thanks

i think that it's kinda cute and most of all funny as hell. i can never stop laughing when i see them too kiss or anything of the sort. the fact that they hate each other but still care just makes hentai images of them funnier. i like the pairing i mean i want naruto to end up with hinata and sasuke with sakura but seeing them two together still gives me a great laugh.
    every rose has a thorn

Jigoku Shoujo Dangerous Dave Part 1 : Mole Surfing Champion Descended From Darkness may be famous one day Descended From Darkness may be famous one day Descended From Darkness's Avatar
    Thanks

I think it's really cute I mean you've got two guys who are good friends and then it turns into a romance pairing where millions of crazed yaoi-obsessed fangirl drool at it. But some yaoi pairings in anime shows don't really work. Trust me. I've read yaoi pairing fanfiction for one anime show and the pairings they have are just horrible I wanted to hurl once because it was so bad. *shivers* words cannot describe how much I wanted to rip my eyeballs out.

Otaku sangogirl may be famous one day sangogirl may be famous one day sangogirl's Avatar
    Thanks

you know there are a lot of girl on girl pairing fanfaction and stuff too it's just that i don't think they get as much attention as sasuke and naruto because these two are the "main" characters, i mean if you think about it sakura and ino have a relationship much like sasuke and naruto if not more connected yet those two don't get as much attention like this because the anime doesn't focus on them, it focuses on naruto. and when it focuses more on one person people tend to over anilyze things that have to do with that character and simple things that didn't mean to do much become so much more and are elaborated into what this thread is about.
    every rose has a thorn

Otaku AuraTwilight is off to a good start
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ketaro View Post
    Hehe, no wonder sauke didn't kill Naruto back when he was going to Orochimaru's hidden headquarters. Well, i think that they look kinda cute together. If they ever get married their little kids would look freaking adorable just like them.
    ewwww...well anyway..in Naruto shup.. Sasuke gets a good hit in..He says: "Well sense i felled to kill you last time..i will make sure too this time"..somewhere along those lines...I like Sasuke very much..and the SasxNaru pairing to me is very disturbing...
    ~This felling, what is it..is this love?~

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast