+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9

Thread: SasuNaru ^_^

Newbie Eisha luv is off to a good start Eisha luv's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: SasuNaru ^_^

...ok but i don't think sasuke would kill naruto because he would never forgive himself and sasunaru is and always will be a cute pairing ;p

Otaku sangogirl may be famous one day sangogirl may be famous one day sangogirl's Avatar
    Thanks

okay i just need to know. i was looking up sasunaru pic in photobucket and a lot of comics came up about those two and it all looked really realistic and when i googled it a manga came up on ebay with a pic of naru and sasu. okay is there a side story to naruto just about these two. is this just really good fanfiction?
    every rose has a thorn

~Counting Down the Days~ NevesElocin may be famous one day NevesElocin may be famous one day NevesElocin's Avatar
    Thanks

Personally I'm a big fan of yaoi. And although Sasuke gets most of the immediate more in control roles I think Naruto would be good for it too. I like the doujinshi but I like the fanfiction much better. They seem like a cute couple besides I don't like them pineing after Sakura. She's not even worth it. Wish they would throw Lee and Gaara in there too though.

Our love will go on until the end of time. I will always be yours and you will be mine.

Newbie rukiasoulreaper is off to a good start rukiasoulreaper's Avatar
    Thanks

wat i love about the sasunaru pairing is that they're meant 2b 4 each other (such a fangirl) but they're both kinda lonely 4rm the start and sasuke's big black eyes r so cute w/ naruto's blonde hair, i seriously dont know wat really makes this pair cute, but their pairing is so cute on drawings (deviantart)

Newbie Eisha luv is off to a good start Eisha luv's Avatar
    Thanks

Wink Re: SasuNaru ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by rukiasoulreaper View Post
    wat i love about the sasunaru pairing is that they're meant 2b 4 each other (such a fangirl) but they're both kinda lonely 4rm the start and sasuke's big black eyes r so cute w/ naruto's blonde hair, i seriously dont know wat really makes this pair cute, but their pairing is so cute on drawings (deviantart)
    I know its just something about them that tells u that they r connected also did anybody else hear that naruto's going to did in the 4th movie i dont think thats fair T_T

Newbie blOodyaugust is off to a good start blOodyaugust's Avatar
    Thanks

the two can be seen as enemies till death but i know they love each other....

Otaku Warthog Launch Champion Rook may be famous one day Rook may be famous one day Rook's Avatar
    Thanks

i wish there was one on Naruto and Haku... : /

(but if there is send me alink or sumthing via pm yea?)

Otaku sangogirl may be famous one day sangogirl may be famous one day sangogirl's Avatar
    Thanks

well i like thier pairing cause it brings the best of both worlds. i mean all girls like the sweet, sensitive of guys you know the kind of guys that seems that they need you to live. and i think in the narusaru relationship naruto is seen as this role. all girls also like the agressive, bad ass, guy that will always protect you and not let anyone touch you, even if he's a little dark. and in the narusaru relationship sasuke is thought of as this role. so in my opinion if they were real people i would gladly take either one of them.
    every rose has a thorn

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9