+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Second Naruto Anime series

Shake the Core. Xelhes may be famous one day Xelhes may be famous one day Xelhes's Avatar
    Thanks

Second Naruto Anime series

is there gonna b a second sereis i already heard of the second manga even though i havent quite finished the anime im almost done and im wonderin if the new episodes will b relased soon
    ..:Open Your Wings Evil Angel:..

Grouchy Old Anime Otaku LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Second Naruto Anime seriies

Grumble Grumble Grumble

Why should there be a second 'Naruto' Series??? The original anime series is still going strong, (with the third theatrical movie released last August..) and the original Manga series is still being published in Japan... Do you have any web links showing the existence of a second series???
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    Rantings of a Grouchy Old Anime Otaku

Cherubic Flash Pegs Champion, Chaos Theory Champion, Booya Champion, Word Up Champion, Angel Differences Champion mystical shadow angel may be famous one day mystical shadow angel may be famous one day mystical shadow angel's Avatar
    Thanks

No second series...

As Len said, there is no second Naruto anime series, nor is there going to be one. I'd also like to clarify, yet again, that there is no second Naruto manga series either. There was a recent thread on this topic, which can be found here. The anime is still currently on the filler episodes, and despite it being at least half a year since the last manga-based anime episode was shown, we're still not completely sure when the filler eps are going to be over. We fans can only hope for them to be over soon.

Shake the Core. Xelhes may be famous one day Xelhes may be famous one day Xelhes's Avatar
    Thanks

you both areent fully understanding what im sayin i heard in the topic about a second manga series that is being cureently published which is a two year gap in it and i was just wondering if anyone knew of a anime that is being mad off of that i was just curious to know i dont have any links BC I DONT KNOW thats why i posted this thread to see if anyone knew about it bc im almost done with the series and i was wondering is the second anime gonna b out soon....

of the AMC Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell's Avatar
    Thanks

The two-and-a-half year timeskip in the manga will be translated into the anime soon. Filler hell is close to an end. The timeskip does not constitute a "second manga series". Though it's basically like Dragon Ball. Before Dragon Ball Z came to America, it was just called Dragon Ball. Dragon Ball and Dragon Ball Z was just known as Dragon Ball. When post-timeskip Naruto arrives on Western shores, it might just receive a name change just like DBZ. Then again, people should be smarter to distinguish between the two.

original Naruto -- Naruto at 12,13
    post-timeskip "Naruto 2" -- Naruto at 15,16

Huzzah. It's all mixed into one. There is no second series.
    I love my girlfriend.

Thanks

thats exactly what i meant so do u guys have any ways of knowing when that anime will come out bc im gettin close to the end of this series and im lookin forwoard to the next installment of naruto when hes older and alot more bad ass

of the AMC Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Naruto1988 View Post
    thats exactly what i meant so do u guys have any ways of knowing when that anime will come out bc im gettin close to the end of this series and im lookin forwoard to the next installment of naruto when hes older and alot more bad ass
    There is still plenty of filler story arcs coming out. It seems to go in all the way to November. Sorry.

You could start reading the manga if you want. Once you're finished with the anime series. You should stop watching at Episode 135 if you don't like fillers.

The Kakashi Gaiden, in which you learn on how Kakashi got his Sharingan, starts at Chapter 239 and ends at Chapter 244. The post-timeskip chapters begin at Chapter 245.
    I love my girlfriend.

Thanks

ok how many episodes are there total and do they follo the manga exactly

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast