+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: Second Naruto Anime series

Moderator Fling The Cow Champion, Abba The Fox Champion deodaclan18 may be famous one day deodaclan18 may be famous one day deodaclan18's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Second Naruto Anime series

Doesn't a new season start at 210. I don't know if it will continue with fillers or go back to the manga though.

Shake the Core. Xelhes may be famous one day Xelhes may be famous one day Xelhes's Avatar
    Thanks

well i am done with episdoe 137 so should i keep watcinh the fillers or just w8 for new episodes because i was thinking about reading the manga but i would have no idea where to start bc i nevre read it before in fact i dont read much manga never got into it idk y i woudl just watch the anime only manga i ever read was dragon ball but since i like naruto i might begin to read it but i need someone to tel me what chapers to start from seeing as how im done with the fight between naruto and sasuke
    ..:Open Your Wings Evil Angel:..

5.00 M33-6 solking may be famous one day solking may be famous one day solking's Avatar
    Thanks

The fillers are worth watching especially for some fans they go over a lot of unexpected ideas and makes you understand their world a little bit better. Thats why I don't rule out fillers.

As for the other the events after the 2 year time skip, I'm with Innerhell. They are after world domination. How they are trying to achieve it... who knows.

Shake the Core. Xelhes may be famous one day Xelhes may be famous one day Xelhes's Avatar
    Thanks

so i see well then i will finish watchign the filler episodes but i have a kinda off topic questin has anyone noticed that on cartoon network naruto doesnt come on anymore and peopel still say its goin strong y did they remove it it used to come on evry day now its some dum show like kids next door i wana know y they removed it and will they show naruto2 at this rate i think not

Jigoku Shoujo Dangerous Dave Part 1 : Mole Surfing Champion Descended From Darkness may be famous one day Descended From Darkness may be famous one day Descended From Darkness's Avatar
    Thanks

Probably because it seems that the people who watched at 9:00 have already caught up with the series on Toonami. Course that's what I'm assuming. And Naruto is still going strong even though it's not showing at least 5 days a week...

5.00 M33-6 solking may be famous one day solking may be famous one day solking's Avatar
    Thanks

Check the Cartoon Network website for the schedule. They might have moved it or they aren't showing it for awhile. It happens a lot with anime. Sometimes the network can't come up with the money for the licenses so its possible that they ran out of new episodes to show. I think it will come back after a few weeks or so.

Thanks

heres my thing ok is the new season comeing out this year the anime at least bc i dont read or keep up with the manga i was never into manga that much just a select few i just wana know will Naruto 2 b coming out this year or any time soon if so if anyone knows post it bc i am gettin impatient lol

Jigoku Shoujo Dangerous Dave Part 1 : Mole Surfing Champion Descended From Darkness may be famous one day Descended From Darkness may be famous one day Descended From Darkness's Avatar
    Thanks

It's probably more than likely out now. It's already out now for the manga if you check mangavolume.com. The 2-year time skip is chapter 245. Does that answer your question Naruto1988.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast