+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: Second Naruto Anime series

Moderator Fling The Cow Champion, Abba The Fox Champion deodaclan18 may be famous one day deodaclan18 may be famous one day deodaclan18's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Second Naruto Anime series

No one really knows when the fillers are going to end. They keep sarting new arcs of the same filler crap, so you're going to have to be patient. Even if they start a new season, it could be another filler season. I suggest you go online, and read the manga if you want to know about what happens after the 2.5 year time skip right now, otherwise patience is your only option. I know 208 starts another filler story, which might last one to two episodes.

Shake the Core. Xelhes may be famous one day Xelhes may be famous one day Xelhes's Avatar
    Thanks

.....you cant be serious 2 or 3years that bull thats just bull i wont w8 that long aht the creators know that ther american veiwers wont have that so i think SPEED IT UP PEOPLE besides i dotn care about dubbs i just want subtitles and im happy but should i keep watchin the fillers
    ..:Open Your Wings Evil Angel:..

Grouchy Old Anime Otaku LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata's Avatar
    Thanks

Grumble Grumble Grumble
    Quote Originally Posted by Naruto1988 View Post
    .....you cant be serious 2 or 3years that bull thats just bull i wont w8 that long aht the creators know that ther american veiwers wont have that so i think SPEED IT UP PEOPLE besides i dotn care about dubbs i just want subtitles and im happy but should i keep watchin the fillers
    Do you thing that Studio Pierrot and TV Tokyo are actually concerned about the feeling of US viewers??? Keep in mind that the primary concern of the Japanese produces is the targeted Japanese audience. It's unlikely that they will return to the original Manga storyline until there is enough Manga plot for at least a season of animation...
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    Rantings of a Grouchy Old Anime Otaku

Shake the Core. Xelhes may be famous one day Xelhes may be famous one day Xelhes's Avatar
    Thanks

*i actually did think that they cared about the american veiwers well i see that was a wrong assumtion however do u possibly thik that it will be less thant 2-4 years

Newbie shendew may be famous one day shendew may be famous one day
    Thanks

i think the second season isnt going to be out this year at all because mostly all the manga go ahead of the episodes and they havent finish 208 there might me to 250 episode and more for the first season

Thanks

well i started to watch the fillers and well ther actaull pretty good im gonna go on ahead and watch all of them so i can prepare for the second series i wish they would hurry up and get it out there lol

Otaku souichiro_arima may be famous one day souichiro_arima may be famous one day souichiro_arima's Avatar
    Thanks

hey how many tv episodes of naruto???? What I know is 100 above... But I wasnt able watch first episode... Hhhmm.......

"Bring salvation to akuma's soul."

5.00 M33-6 solking may be famous one day solking may be famous one day solking's Avatar
    Thanks

Well I haven't been watching them on Cartoon Network recently but they should be somewhere around the early 100's. In Japan episode 209 came out last week. I'm not sure of the English episodes on Cartoon Network but I'm definitely sure about the Japanese episodes.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast