+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Sharingan came from the byakugan??

Newbie Beowulf Belmont may be famous one day Beowulf Belmont may be famous one day
    Thanks

Re: Sharingan came from the byakugan??

I think that they are offshoots from an older eye ability. One that has all the benifits of both the Byakugan AND the Sharingan, with none of their weaknesses. If that is the case, then perhaps somewhere out there in the Naruto world there is a person(s) still alive that has it.
    The trick is to know when to walk away and know when to run!!!

Newbie Seven Sword Samurai may be famous one day Seven Sword Samurai may be famous one day Seven Sword Samurai's Avatar
    Thanks

The byakugan and the sharingan are nothing alike. the byakugan is the ability to see chakra flow and the chakra points on ones body and cut them off or cause them to overload, using the gentle fist style. the sharingan is the ability to see and manipulate a person's jutsu.

Shake the Core. Xelhes may be famous one day Xelhes may be famous one day Xelhes's Avatar
    Thanks

That Dojutus may have evloved from the Byakugan but they both specialize in seperate ways. i dont think that they are related in anyway. Byakugon is more physical catchin your opponet off guard and so on and Sharingan is more of traping your opponeent like a bug
    ..:Open Your Wings Evil Angel:..

Otaku PsiKnot may be famous one day PsiKnot may be famous one day PsiKnot's Avatar
    Thanks

Kakashi actually says that the Byakugan is better at seeing chakra, this was talked about after Neji does his devine punishment techniqe in the preliminary third stage fights of the Chunnin exam. sorry don't know the episode number.

Thinking is the leading cause of death among the stupid.
    Signature and Avatar made by Zackraa. Thanks!

Newbie lazyboi09 is off to a good start lazyboi09's Avatar
    Thanks

okay when the hyuga clan does the Byakugon do they roll their eyes backwards or wut cuz i have never really seen their eyes
    Dezz

Otaku Noxious_Craft may be famous one day Noxious_Craft may be famous one day Noxious_Craft's Avatar
    Thanks

no thats just what their eyes look like

hey i heard something, that the sharingan cam from Mangekyou Byakugan. that some random branch member of the Hyuuga lover a main branch girl and they wanted to be together but the others didnt so they tried to kill him but he killed them and his lover died by accident and he also had to kill his best friend who was part of the group trying to kill him, and after that he attained the Mangekyou and it slowly turned into the sharingan.

has anyone heard of that story?

Newbie kmasta is off to a good start kmasta's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Seven Sword Samurai View Post
    The byakugan and the sharingan are nothing alike. the byakugan is the ability to see chakra flow and the chakra points on ones body and cut them off or cause them to overload, using the gentle fist style. the sharingan is the ability to see and manipulate a person's jutsu.
    realy? when lee was fighting gaara kakashi started using his sharingan and said
    his musles were riped how could he have known with if it wasn't a shringan ability?

One Man Army Ochi Gate is off to a good start Ochi Gate's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Innerhell View Post
    According to Kakashi, the Sharingan evolved out of the Byakugan.

There's a fantheory that states that a Hyuuga woman had an affair with a Tengu demon and the child that they spawned had the first Sharingan.

More info: The Dark History of Uchiha: The Bloodline of Tengu - Naruto Forums
    yeah, i herd that, and quite frankly, i belive it to be a load of b.s. i belive that it just plainly evolved from certain members of the hyuuga clan that had certain attributes (ie, ppl that sucked at hyuuga taijutsu, so used regular, and passed down their skills to other generations). the whole thing with the shojobo caracter is a bunch of crap

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast