+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Sharingan came from the byakugan??

Otaku Sasuke Is Emo may be famous one day Sasuke Is Emo's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Sharingan came from the byakugan??

Quote Originally Posted by AuraTwilight View Post
    But they say that it evolved! The Byakugan evolved into the sharigan..but i got to say..the sharingan and the byakugan are nothing alike...so were that came from i have no clue..cuzz how could it evolve? i have gone and confused myself ???
    youd be surprised how much they are alike! both can see charka (its true sasuke said it in the manga...) they both can see increibly well (byakugan's xray stuff and long distance and sharingan's attention to to detail and increible speed.) but if you noticce byakugan needs hand signs and sharingan doesn't... so my theory is that some one did byakugan wrong and somehow ot a sharingan that can be done without hand seals... but thats just me..
    Love only if you are willing to hate.

Newbie Domineuce is off to a good start Domineuce's Avatar
    The last place you would look, your sister's closet XD.
    Thanks

These explanations hardly got us off of the damn ground!

Byakugan is a in English "White Eye" giving the user the ability to see through solid matter (X-ray, Chakra Scope) in addition to this the byakugan can see the human body's vascular system or chakra network. These one hundred and twenty eight points swirling on the body are known as the chakra points. In combination with the hyuuga clan taijutsu and byakugan, this art "Juken" slams indirect shots using the eyes to see the points and sealing up chakra. On top of that, the byakugan spans to a diameter of from what neji has 859 meters also enabling them to track in the sense of 'detection' when movement is involved.

Don't confuse that last part with sharingan predicting movement.

Now for the sharingan.

It's a blood trait of the uchiha clan giving the user incredible and peak clarity of insight. The sharingan gives the user the ability to see the color of chakra, not only that but follow and anticipates it's flow as it enters the body. Using the "piercing eye" trait of the sharingan, the wielder is able to copy and reproduce physical actions at the very second their opponent does. When applying this combat, as chakra flow through out the entire body, a certain image is given off depicting their retaliation. This image is a glance of the opponents actions, making it seem as though a sharingan user can "see the future" when it's damn sure close to it. The second trait of the sharingan would be the special brand of hypnosis or "hypnotic eye" as it can cast genjutsu via a single glance. Kekkei genkai doujutsu cannot be broken, but resisted (As you've seen with one Akatsuki member >.>). Last but not least the ability to copy an opponents Jutsu with two exceptions to this,

Blood Contract Summons
    Other Kekkei Genkai

As for the creation of the sharingan. It goes FAR BACK to the Great Sojobo, The Tengu Lord. It was said he fell in love with a woman by the house hyuuga and they conceived a child giving birth to a new breed of doujutu. The very first user of the sharingan...Madara Uchiha.

Thats about all I know on the subject.

~Dom

Otaku sasukesgirl is off to a good start
    Thanks

ok here we go sharingan and byakungan

sharingan helps the user predict moves faster than the normal ninja making it easier to block and dodge also with sasuke and itachi wehn someone uses the normal sharingan magenkyou cant work! ^.^

byakungan helps the user see up to a long distance of meter and also pinpoint your chakra ponits in tour body causing strain and what seven sword samurei said ^.^

ima narutard!! woot woot

byakugan Barn Break Champion, Dino Rennen Champion, Block Buster Champion, Portal Champion, Quick Brick Champion cantsenditback is off to a good start cantsenditback's Avatar
    Thanks

this is true, it just that the byakugan is more powerful out of the two and have far better skills. correct me if im wrong but the byakugan allow the user to see the charakra points on the network and allow the user to control the opponent charakra seen in the fight between neji and hinata, either allowing more or completely stopping the charakra flow and the only ability i seen with the Sharingan is that it allow the user to copy any move as shown with susake and Kakashi

Otaku Blackbird is off to a good start Blackbird's Avatar
    Thanks

Yeah that's true Sharingan came from the byakugan.

Otaku For Life - YouTube - MyAnimeList

Click on my signature to go to ProBlackbird's Blog

Otaku Maskot Kombat Champion Titanofdeath is off to a good start Titanofdeath's Avatar
    Thanks

toba is said to be a uchia form a 100 years a go so if it show's hes face we will know.

Otaku anonymous is off to a good start anonymous's Avatar
    Lodi,CA Mood:Jazzed FavoriteAnime:Soul Eater
    Thanks

i seems like that is what kakashi said but i still am not shure.even though they said
    it vaguely in one of the episodes i do not remember.it is interesting but its not that important.

..."dont pretend to know me ... when i dont even know myself..."

Banned narutard bugboy is off to a good start
    Thanks

yeah Id kinda like to know how that happend but I guess its just one of those things

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast