+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: the shippuuden naruto characters

Newbie rukiasoulreaper is off to a good start rukiasoulreaper's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: the shippuuden naruto characters

i think that the character who changed the most in looks it probably hinata, but in personality-wise it would have 2 be in sakura (more bossy and less head-over-heels-for-sasuke) umm hinata's looks changed 4 the better but she needs a stronger personality, as for sakura...shes okay of her outfit (kinda the same one before) i guess

Vampire Prince Archery 2000 Champion kakashi_sensei may be famous one day kakashi_sensei may be famous one day kakashi_sensei's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by dum_sper0_spir0 View Post
    I think that Gaara changed the most. even though we did see some of the character changes before the time skip, if you compare the first time we see Gaara to when we first see him after the time skip, he is like completely different person.

also Gaara looks really cool in the Hokage outfit and the other outfit that he wears is really cool, but we see that before the time skip.
    Yeah! i agree with you, Gaara is the definitely the one who changed the most. he got a lot taller~

and the one who didn't change a bit was Kakashi......what a shame!

Angelic Lasura may be famous one day Lasura's Avatar
    Thanks

When it comes to Naruto I know only about Gaara, but this time I guess I can share my insight too, because I'm kind of sure Gaara is the one who had changed the most... come on!! From a bad boy he had become a guy who sacrifices himself for a village!!! That's A LOT of change...
    Apperance? I think Gaara didn't change in looks much, I'm glad he didn't ^^ lol Only he was wearing cooler clothes... looked more grown up...

My recommended fanfic: "Dreamer" by Scourge

Otaku sangogirl may be famous one day sangogirl may be famous one day sangogirl's Avatar
    Thanks

you know i was kinda dissapointed by how little temari changed after the timeskip i mean gaara looks way taller and has cool sophisticated clothes, and kankuro at least changed his makeup and we got to see how protective he got towards his brother and he got a new puppet and we get to see him without his costume. but temari only got a long dress and to tell you the truth i think she looked better with the other outfits.
    every rose has a thorn

Messenger of Despair Hive Hero Champion dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman's Avatar
    Thanks

Sakura. She's more compassionate towards Naruto, [she started crying when she heard if the nine-tails was extracted from him he'd die.] She's like insanely strong from her training, less Inner Sakura, and Less Sasuke-obsessive [Thank god]. She's still Brilliant, though. Anyone besides me notice she has a Red headband?
    http://www.animeonline.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=7987&dateline=1181515  689
    I won't let this world exist without me! If I die, we all die! / Avatar & Signature by anime_8000.

Newbie asiakeith is off to a good start asiakeith's Avatar
    Thanks

sakura changed a lot i mean...she became stronger.

Newbie souledge is off to a good start souledge's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by sangogirl View Post
    All of you know that the characters of naruto change apperance after naruto comes back from those two years. My question is who do you guys think changed the most, and did they change for the better?

I think hinata was the one who changed the most, her hair grew out long too, i didn't think they were going to do that, i thought they were going to keep her hair short, i like it though, she changed for the better.
    choji changed he got skinner
    alot skinner and neji changed too he got better on byakugan

You's Trollin Pro Leafblower Champion, Helicopter Champion ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro's Avatar
    Thanks

They have all changed during the time they spent training. If you haven't notice all the characters have grown taller, older and they have moved up to jounin level (except Naruto, who is still a chuunin).

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast