+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Sixth Hokage: Sakura or Naruto?

Otaku anonymous is off to a good start anonymous's Avatar
    Lodi,CA Mood:Jazzed FavoriteAnime:Soul Eater
    Thanks

Re: Sixth Hokage: Sakura or Naruto?

yeah i agree with missundrstood.the whole point of naruto is that he wants to be hokage.and thats one of the plots they float around with alot.the only way in hell that sakura would be hokage if she got a major character change or like naruto died killing sasuke or something...but seriously would you watch the Sakura show?

..."dont pretend to know me ... when i dont even know myself..."

Otaku ladykakashi is off to a good start ladykakashi's Avatar
    Thanks

lol .. why sakura ?? well obviously i will vote for NARUTO .. i can't see a thing that sakura deserves to be a hokage...

Newbie The 4th Hokage is off to a good start
    Thanks

Sakura has no intention of becoming hokage (then again, neither did tsunade) but naruto actually would be a good hokage. Who could be a better hokage than the legacy of the fourth, the greatest of them all?

Otaku ladykakashi is off to a good start ladykakashi's Avatar
    Thanks

Thumbs up Re: Sixth Hokage: Sakura or Naruto?

I'd say Naruto, he motivates people. And teaches them to nurture and live for life, friends, and family. That should be the leader.

Otaku Drifting 2 Champion fiqx is off to a good start fiqx's Avatar
    Thanks

of course naruto..he's more powerful and strong will than sakura...he will do his best if he be a hokage..

Tem
    Otaku Darts - 301 Champion, Chopper2 Champion Tem may be famous one day Tem may be famous one day Tem's Avatar
    Thanks

story wise, after reading the latest chapter... i feel like... naruto might die or something, hopefully not so i prolly go with sakura, since it might be dead naruto and beat up sasuke or something like that, and sakura'll continue naruto's wishes or something and grow up to be a better person

"Tama-chan! "

Otaku Ishamael may be famous one day Ishamael may be famous one day Ishamael's Avatar
    Thanks

HAH, Sakura become a better person? She is one of the worst characters in the story. She is the most selfish egocentric "good" character I can think of at the moment. She says she loves Sasuke but when it actually comes down to it Naruto shows that he cares more for Sasuke's well being than she does. All she wants is Sasuke to be there for her and now that she thinks its never going to happen she does what she did in the most recent chapter. She has shown her true colors and the only thing Naruto could have done to make me feel better about his response is if he slapped her.

I'm just glad I can point and laugh at all the Sakura fanboy/girls out there.

As for 6th Hokage? That has already been taken care of, but I still hold out hope for Naruto to go strait from Genin to Hokage eventually. People were saying that Naruto is a little to emotional, but I think he is changing. He has definitely matured more than anyone else in the story, proven in this latest chapter, and frankly I think he is becoming more cold and emotionless than most. He sees a goal and a way to go about it. He is working hard to fulfill that and his feelings towards team 7 aren't adversely affecting that.
    "Who said I'm pissed?" - Silverskater145
    "That gigantic wall of text you posted did a pretty good job of it." - Raven Omega

Newbie ninjafreak13 is off to a good start ninjafreak13's Avatar
    Thanks

easy naruto is going to be the next hokage not saukura that wouldnt be kool , i cant wait to see him hokage
    I'm feeling mean today
    Self control breaks down
    Why's everything so tameI like my life insane

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast