+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: the strongest jounin?

Otaku DEMON SPAWN may be famous one day DEMON SPAWN may be famous one day DEMON SPAWN's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: the strongest jounin?

kakashi is the best hands down. he knows all the best jutsu and he has the freaking sharingan enough said. I say he is number 1

AO's Demon Slayer Hexxagon Champion, Match Stick Soccer Champion Blade X may be famous one day Blade X may be famous one day Blade X's Avatar
    Thanks

Hang on, isnt Sannin a higher class than Hokage? Because you have to admit it during a certain third hokage's battle. I still think that Neji's uncle might be able to take on Kakashi with confidence of beating him because one, it's a bloodline style which kakashi cannot copy and kakashi's taijutsu is probably higher than Gai but lower than the Hyuuga

Thanks for the siggy Ky-lyrra

My Entity Is Unknown anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Blade X View Post
    Hang on, isnt Sannin a higher class than Hokage? Because you have to admit it during a certain third hokage's battle. I still think that Neji's uncle might be able to take on Kakashi with confidence of beating him because one, it's a bloodline style which kakashi cannot copy and kakashi's taijutsu is probably higher than Gai but lower than the Hyuuga
    I would have to say that kakashi's taijutsu is lower than gai's and Hiashi Hyuga's. And no there isnt a higher class than a hokage. And the third only lost that battle because of his age not because of his strenght in battle, if saturobi was in his prime then it would have been a different story.

1st Sig finished 12-20-09

You's Trollin Pro Leafblower Champion, Helicopter Champion ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro's Avatar
    Thanks

It has to be kakashi's departed father. He was as strong as the lengedary sannins.

Newbie Ghostrider may be famous one day Ghostrider may be famous one day
    Thanks

I guess it depends on what you mean by strength. If your talking sure physical strength and Taijutsu, then I think Gai is probably strongest. If your talking strength in Ninjutsu techniques and the application of those techniques, then I think that Kikashi would be stronger. As for overall, the last time I was aware Gai was in the lead as far as their competion...........

But there are alot of shinobi that we haven't gotten to see much of, or atleast I haven't seen much of. Though Asuma, is kinda becoming one of my favorites

~ beri-chan ~ hamu-hamu may be famous one day hamu-hamu may be famous one day hamu-hamu's Avatar
    Thanks

The strongest jounin......hm, i've never really thought about that before. If i had to answer that, then it would most probably be Kakashi - before and after the time skip.
    Though it may be debatable regarding the strongest jounin after the time skip.

My Entity Is Unknown anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god's Avatar
    Thanks

well i because i 4got that sakumo was actually a jounin then he would have been the strongest, but since he's dead kakashi is still the greatest konoha jounin

1st Sig finished 12-20-09

Otaku Maskot Kombat Champion Titanofdeath is off to a good start Titanofdeath's Avatar
    Thanks

kakashi would be the storngest jounin in the leaf village he has copyed over a 1000 justu and he is still copying moves so he will beat anyone in the village. maybe might guy could stand a chance.

"Be the change that you want to see in the world." "A nation's culture resides in the hearts and in the soul of its people. " "Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever." Quote Mohandas Gandhi

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast